Youngjae- Love Hate

Some relationships seem happy on the outside. But nobody knows what really goes on.....
When you first met Youngjae, it was love at first sight. You two were so in love, nothing could separate you. But as your relationship grew, things began to change. Youngjae changed...

"I'm just going to the library!" You shouted at your boyfriend.
"So you can meet your boyfriend there?! I don't think so!" He yelled, grabbing your arm tightly.
"Ow! Let go, you're hurting me! I don't have another boyfriend! You're my boyfriend!" You tried to free your arm from his tight grasp. "Let go of me you a**!"
You saw Youngjaes eyes darken with fury. He grabbed your other arm and started dragging you towards the bedroom. "You are mine (Y/N)! Nobody else's! Mine!" He threw you on the bed. Hovering over you, he looked down at you. You saw something in his eyes change. Instead of anger you saw sadness.
"Youngjae..."
"I love you (Y/N). I just don't want to lose you to another guy. That's why I get upset when you go out. I'm scared that you'll find someone better then me.."
"Youngjae..I love you too. You are not going to lose me. I've stuck with you through this. I don't plan on leaving anytime soon." You cupped his cheek, and gently pulled his face closer to yours.
"I love you so much jagiya.." He mumbled as he leaned down to kiss you.