Scenario 2 | Growing Closer

Takashi Morinozuka:

I forgot my lunch at home, and these lunches are much too expensive... I'll just have to skip lunch today, I guess.

The lunch bell had rang, and you found yourself wandering down to the cafeteria in a sort of dazed mind set. In your hands, you held a book, and as you sat, you began to read, becoming absorbed in the pages.

You barely glanced up as a person took a seat across from you, until a deep voice pulled you out of the fictional world of books and back to reality:

"Y/N..."

"Huh? Takashi?" You blinked as you looked up, noticing the dark messy haired boy sitting across from you, a lunch tray placed on the table in front of him.

Takashi only stared at you, before glancing down at the book you were reading, then his eyes snapped back up to yours.

"Aren't you eating anything?"

You blinked in confusion, before shaking your head from side to side as a reply, and placed your book down on the table, clasping your hands under your chin, "no I forgot my food at home, and the lunches here are much too expensive. But it's okay, I'm fine really..."

Silence soon fell thickly between the two of you, with Takashi staring at you blankly. This in turn, caused you to fidget rather nervously, glancing away awkwardly, then looking back at him.

"What?"

No sooner had those words left your lips, Takashi stood, and slid his tray across the table, directly in front of you.

"Eat."

"H-Huh?" You looked down at the tray, shocked, before blushing slightly. "Thank you. I'm surprise you care this much."

"..."

"Takashi! Come on, we need to get to the music room!" A small blonde haired boy poked his head into the cafeteria causing several eyes to glance over at him, then.

Takashi stared at you for a second longer, before he turned, and walked over to the boy. You noticed the dark haired man pat the smaller boy on the head, before they both disappeared from view, and you sighed before turning back to the expensive food placed before you.

Kobe beef patty wrapped in gold leaf, and Foie gras poêlê, in pêrigueux sauce...? That's too expensive!

You sighed, and tilted your head slightly, before a slight blush covered your cheeks.

Why did he do this...? Jeez...

Mitsukuni Haninozuka:

Although you were a rather cold and withdrawn individual, you really did have a soft side for sweets and such, and often found yourself moseying down to the ラッテその他のスイーツやコーヒーカフェ。(In English: Latte And Other Sweets And Coffees Café.) for a coffee, and maybe a small cake.

"Hello! Welcome to the Latte And Other Sweets and Coffees Café. May I take your order?" The cashier asked, looking up at you. You tilted your head to the side, quickly glancing away. Yep, you were not good at talking to people. "C-Could I just get a coffee, and a mini cake?"