Scenario 7 | He/She Gets You A Gift

Takashi Morinozuka:

When Takashi saw it, he knew it would be perfect for you.

On your first date, you two had ended up in a store so you could complete your grocery shopping. When you two had first entered the store, Takashi had seen a large Frankenstein blow-up at the doorway, and, for God knows what reason, he decided to imitate the blow-up doll, effectively making you laugh.

And now here Takashi stood, buying a cake for Mitsukuni when he saw the rows and rows of keychains. He glanced at them, not really interested at first until his eyes landed on a tiny Frankenstein keychain.

It was plush and green, identical to the blow-up Frankenstein, hung by a silver chain. With that, Takashi bought the keychain for you.

.

Takashi kept the keychain hidden in the pocket of his blazer. It was lunchtime, and he accompanied Mitsukuni to his locker. After the small blonde had his food, Takashi excused himself, to which Mitsukuni nodded. "Okay, I'll see you at the club room, Takashi!" He called over his shoulder as he walked down the hallway, disappearing around the corner.

Takashi made his way to the cafeteria, where you would most likely be. Honestly, he was a little nervous. What if you didn't like the keychain? For some reason, that thought made him frown, but he recovered quickly, facial expression remaining blank. He snapped out of his thoughts as he walked into the cafeteria, glancing around the room until he noticed you. You were sitting at an empty table, off to the side, completely tuned out of the world as you read a book. You didn't notice Takashi at first as he walked up to you, until the man cleared his throat, causing you to look up at him.

"Oh, hello Takashi." You smiled politely as you picked up your bookmark, marking your place before closing the book. "How are you?"

"I'm fine," Takashi replied as he took a seat across from you, and reached into his pocket, taking out the keychain. "I have something for you."

"What? Really?" Your posture straightened, a confused look on your face. "What is it?" Takashi couldn't help but smile slightly at your curiosity and handed you the keychain. You gave the keychain a confused look, tilting your head slightly, and for a second Takashi wondered if this gift was a good idea...

Until you started laughing. You held your sides as you laughed, barely managing to gasp, "I'm Frankenstein!" You finally looked up at the dark-haired boy, face bright red as you giggled. "Just like at the store."

Takashi just nodded, a slight smile on his face. "Yeah." He watched as you reached for your school bag, attaching the small keychain onto the bag. "It's perfect. Thank you."

For the rest of the day, you kept smiling proudly at your Frankenstein keychain, which reminded you of Takashi, and your first date.

Mitsukuni Haninozuka:

You liked Honey's Usa-Chan.

You were often nervous around people and had quite a bit of anxiety when it came to social situations. As of recently, Honey started giving you his Usa-Chan when you two went to the Cafe. The rabbit, though small, plush and pink, actually really helped you. You held the bunny tightly in your arms as you two ordered food and played with the stuffed rabbit's ears throughout your conversation with Honey. Sure, you were okay with talking to Honey, you knew him. You were comfortable with him.