16

Juliet

I get all the things I need to comfort Alexis. Kyle just cheated on her what a fuçk nigga.

"You want some ice cream?" I asked her

"Nahh bring in the whiskey " she smiled

"You know you can't drink it will affect the babbies"

"Oh yeah " she looked down at her big belly.

I walked over and hugged her.

"It's okay , I'm here , let it all out " I tried to comfort her.

She cried for 5 minutes but she stopped. If this happened to me I would be crying for days.

"Who needs him anyway? " she laughed " fucccçk himmmm "

"Right he not no ex he's a y like why did you date him" I laughed

"I'm not gon worry about him " she said proudly.

I know what will make her happy.

"Let's have a twerk session to release all this stress." I smile

"Okay put on the best songs and lets twerk." She giggled.

I put on the best songs and we twerked all night .

Kyle

I cheated on Alexis twice. I dunno why but I don't feel bad.

"Babe how do you want it today?" Brittney asked me.

"The regular " I smiled as I walked over there and grabbed her ass.

"God you have so much ass.  Ass for daaayyss " I mumbled as I rubbed my diçk on her.

I slipped on the condom and thrust into her. She gasped the second I slipped in. Moans filled the room .

"Uh , murder this pusssyy " she moaned

I'm hitting it from the back so I grab her small hips and thrust into her harder.

"Dàmn so tight" i groaned .

Keeping the pace up I grabbed her titties and squeezed them while I kept hitting it .

"Who am I to you? " I groaned.

"My sugar dadddiii " she moaned . I pulled out . I know she never said that.

"Why you stop?" She asked grabbing my diçk.

I'm not her sugar dadddiii , but I Ain't say that.

She started to suçk on it. Dàmn that felt great. I push her head forcing her to suçk all of me.

I throw my head back in pleasure. Bitting my lip I grab her ass.

"Uhh yess dadddiii " she moaned when I grabbed her ass.

I busted in her mouth and she drunk it. The way she suçk my diçk was great.

I turn her around and hit it from the back. Moans fill the room.

"Fuck " I groaned . I was on the edge of cuming and I knew she was too.

"Uhhhh " she moaned and came. I thrust into her harder and her body started to shake.

"Yessss , don't stop !" She moaned.

I didn't I kept thrusting into her. Being inside her felt like heaven. I didn't want it to stop.

I eventually got tired and I stopped.

"I'm so in love with you Kyle." She said.  " I know it only been a day but ever heard of love at first sight? ,yeah we have that." She said as I pulled out . she came over and sat on my lap and kissed my passionately, while I grabbed her ass.

"I love you too" I said wanting to hit it once more. I slide in and she rode it again.

"Yess , don't stop . I love you and your diçk " she moaned.

We did a second round a few more times then passed out. This girl is life. Everything I wanted in a girl. Then Alexis came across my mind. Brittney can't compare to Alexis my first love.

Stay tuned

More drama soon to come.