Sorrys.

After Hussain was sure that I had managed to digest whatever had happened,he started to talk.
"Listen,this isn't what you think. Mujhay aik moqa dou,mei tumhei samjha dun ga."
I remained silent.
"Hania? Please say something."
"I just want to know if this girl and the 'fun times' she mentioned really exist." I almost whispered.
He sighed,coming to sit down in front of me,his hands on my knees.
"Yes,but-",I didn't let him finish. I stood up,stormed to the washroom and locked the door. I opened the tap water and that's when the tears started running down my face.
"Hania,listen!"
How could he? He had sworn on my life that he has never done anything of the sort. I don't care about what he did and did not do in his past,but why did he lie? Did he meet her even after our marriage? Who is she?
So many questions. No answers.

I cried for hours,Hussain was continuously knocking on the door,saying sorry. But only if sorry's could make a difference. Only if sorry's could mend hearts and build up trust again. If only...

I didn't know how long I stayed inside,but during the whole time I heard him on the door. Whispering. Almost...crying?
When I opened the door,after what felt like years,he was sitting on the side. His hair all messed up. He looked sad,but that didn't help me feel any better.
"Hania,please...",he begged when he saw me. He came closer to me,trying to get a hold of my arm but I shook him away.
"Hussain,not right now. Please."
I realised I was still crying,silently. And so was he. I've never seen him cry.
"Suno tou sahi. Let me explain. Just once?"
I love him,he deserves one chance.
I merely nodded and then he came closer to me,his hand on my cheek,cleaning my tears.
I turned my face away. He sighed.
"I'm sorry. I know I should've told you about this. About..her. But trust me,whatever the card and the t-shirt imply is not true. We were friends,yes. Maybe a bit more than friends but..."
He trailed off.
'more than friends'
"She was in my college and all the guys liked her. But she was more of a..slut. One night,she came to my dorm when she was drunk. I had a room-mate,who had allowed her in. She started getting on my bed..and literally started kissing my face. This was new to me so I shrugged her off and went outside the room. She fainted on my bed,and the next morning everybody thought we..had sex. Which wasn't true because I stayed outside all night. But being the kind of girl she was,she believed them. And that's how the word got around because apparently I was the guy who had shown the least interest in her but the moment I got 'the chance',I took it. Sara DID tell me one day that she knew it wasn't true but she liked all the attention she and I got. Because she liked me. And wanted to do it,for real. I refused but that didn't help. She said even a 'make out would do'. I couldn't believe her,I kept on refusing her,trying to stay away. She came into my room the same night,and asked me to kiss her..or else she'll do worse things. I didn't know what was up with her,but I knew that she'd do something...real bad. Then without saying anything,she kissed me. I'm so sorry,Hania...I.."
I knew what happened next. He did make out with her after all.

I got up from the bed and he started following me but I told him to stop.
"I want some time alone,please." I said,my voice shaking.
I went to the lounge,but I knew he was after me.
"HUSSAIN!" I couldn't help myself. I had to take it all out.
"Mei nai chahti kay mei ghussay mei kuch zada bolun. Please,go away."
"Mei chahta hun kay tum kuch bolo.."
He said.
"Kiyu? Kiyu jhoot bola tha mujh sei? Kay tumnei aisa kabhi kuch nai kia? Dukh iss baat ka nai kei tumnei yeh kia...dukh tou iss baat ka hei kei tumnei mujh sei jhoot bola."