200 and SEQUEL

200

You people are so awesome I can't even describe how awesome. About 30k views, on my book! *faints* I never thought I'd get this far, and I wouldn't have done it without you. This book has so many views, votes and comments it's unbelievable!

I must admit, once it got going, as the views went up in hundreds, then thousands, I was sure there was going to be a bit of hate or negativity in the comments, or having a go at someone else. But to my surprise, (unless I've missed something) I haven't seen anything. This makes me so happy, because everyone is getting along really well, with awesome comments that make me smile all day and laugh.

Shout outs to all of you, because there are way too many to say individually, and I wouldn't want to miss anyone.

I'm going to say it now, I read every single comment you leave on this book. Yes. I read every single one, but rarely answer, because there are way too many for me to keep up with.

Thank you so so much for all the support and everything!

I particularly love it when I publish another part, and people have commented on it and voted before I've even had time to check it's been published.

I think, the only downside in all this is that it tends to freeze both my phone and Wattpad when you all spam me.

:)

But I don't care, because I love you all.

I'd like to focus more on this, but I'm also working on Turning Point, and A Spark of Rebellion, which are both Star Wars fan fics.

But anyway,

Thanks again,

Ahsokafanfic

Update

Ummm, is 200 parts a limit? I can't add more! Help!!!!