Chapter 13 (Wilford, what is wrong with you?)

(Anti's view)

Dark had asked (y/n) out on a date today so Wilford and I were just hanging out in the house. We were both on the sofa, watching 'Outrageous Acts of Science ' . Well, he was watching it. I was writing some new tricks that I found and created in my Ultimate Journal. I liked the show but I was really bent on getting back at (y/n) for the public humiliation. I had a hard time trying to think of one that wouldn't hurt her because if she got hurt, even if it was an accident, Dark would kill me (not literally, I hope but probably). I looked at Wilford, who had his arms laid out on the back of the couch.

"Hey! Are ya gonna help me out with this or are ya gonna sit there like a bump on a log? I mean, that's the whole reason I asked you to come."

"Well, actually no. Before when I got no specifics on the phone about this 'friend', I assumed it was another dude so it would be okay to mess around with him. But girls are sensitive so you gotta be careful and also since Little man and Cake pop are dating, I don't want to get involved and ruin their relationship or something."

"You too, huh?"

"What are you talking about?"

"You guys are no fun anymore. What made that change?"

"Well, 1. We're a bit more mature. 2. I got job, so there's that. And 3. Your definition of fun is pretty sick sometimes and I have feeling that that's what you're planning, isn't it?"

"You know it. But I gotta be careful, if anything bad happens to (y/n) during this, I AM SOOOO DEAD!!" I can tell he didn't hear that last part because he had that perverted look on his face. I was about to get up and move to the recliner but I was pulled down on top of him. My face was in his chest so I didn't know what was going on. I tried to push away so I could see what was happening but he held me pretty tightly.

  (4-11-18: I didn't even ship them back then! What's happening?! I mean it's kinda cute but whaaaaa?)  

"Uh, dude! What are ya doing!?"

"Cuddlin'."

"Well, stop! I can't breath!" I kept struggling to get some air. He loosened his grip a little so I could get my head up. Now the only thing left was to get away. After a few minutes, I just gave up and went limp. I sure hope Dark and (y/n) get back soon.

~~Time skiiiiiipppp!!~~

I had fallen asleep because all that moving around made me tired. I heard the front door open. It was Dark and (y/n), finally!

"Guys, help!! Get me outta here!"

"What's going on?" They both had a confused look on thier faces.

(4-11-18: My thoughts right now)

"Don't ask! Just help!" I somehow managed to turn and face them and reached out towards them so they could grab my arms and pull me out.

"No. Noooo! Let go!" Wilford started to whine like a baby while trying to keep a hold of me.

"Come on! He's a person not a plush toy!" They were both trying so hard to hang on to me. My back was never the same after that.

"STOP! You guys aren't helping! Now Wilford just-" His phone started ringing. I thought that was my chance to escape but he carried me with him to get his phone off the table. The caller ID read 'Chichi❤', you know, as in Chica. I could tell from how he responded, Chica was asking if we, not me, wanted to hang out for a bit.

I was a bit scared because he ignored her request of 'not bringing you know who'(me). I just didn't want to get beat up again.

(This time skip was brought to you by limited time)

We pulled up in the Fazbear's driveway.

"Alright we're here. (Y/n), you're going love them! Anti, don't screw it up this time."