Cruz Azul

Okay, I'm sorry I just can't hold this in any longer.
First of all, WHAT THE FÛCK?!?
What happened to EL GRANDE AZUL?!?
I don't think we've played this bad since '07 (if I remember correctly)
Anyways, they played today vs Dorados De Sinaloa (who is 18th place on the tabla) and tied 1-1. Cruz Azul had the win in their fuçking hands. They had the chances but blew all of them.
Forwards (Joao, Carrizo, Chaco), GO FORWARD. WTF ARE U DOING SO BEHIND.
Defense (Cata, Jerry) ugh... No comment
   Midfields, (Belushi, torrado) Asleep the whole game.
   Goalkeeper (Corona), Ok.

Chaco, you're a legend but wtf were you doing the whole game. All I saw was you walking.
Torrado, you're also a legend but I honestly didn't even know what you were doing. Your defending was good but the passes you kicked were just..sad.
And Jerry, I love you but your defending was just.. Bad
The goal from Dorados could have been prevented if you would have just looked behind you and marked that guy.

. The last 2 seasons, our defense was The best in the league. We received 14 goals in 17 games. Now it's broken into pieces. We've received 20 goals in only 12 games.
      We're an a futbolistic coma. And it doesn't look like we're getting out of it. Even with Jefe Boy as our Doctor. We're done.
I cry.😭