An Ordinary Adventure

Seraphin's POV

"Are you sure about this?" My cousin Dahlia asked me. I was riding a bike around the aisle in Wal-Mart.

"Yes. I am." I replied. My other cousin Rae was riding on a skateboard. To the untrained eye this a normal sight, for a couple of children. However, is it really for a couple of 21, 20, and 19 year old girls? Ha no.

"Lighten up Mary-Anne." Rae grinned at Dahlia, using her middle name. Dahlia glared at her. I just laughed and shook my head at them. They were so alike yet so different, for sisters I mean. One was a light brunette with light skin, freckles and hazel greenish eyes. And her sister, black haired with some purple hair, blue eyes and light skin. The saddest part, is they look older than me, and they are taller than me. I look 17ish, and it doesn't seem as if I'm 22. However, I do have the coolest name, so that beats everything out.

"Don't call me Mary-Anne." She snapped. She grabbed the bike I was on and I shrugged, grabbing a skateboard instead.

"Hey I gotta go get some stuff at the make-up section." I said to my two cousins and boarded the skateboard.

"I need to get some hair dye." Rae said and Dahlia rolled her eyes.

"What color?" I asked her.

"The purple is fading so I guess I'll just re-dye it and then I'm gonna dye it like a pastel blue." She shrugged and I pursed my lips.

"Not bad." I shrugged back and skated down empty aisles to the cosmetics area. I was on a hunt for lipstick. Preferably maroon or burgundy, my favorite color. Finally, I found what I was looking for, and some other cute lipstick colors. I turned to face my cousins in triumph only to see that they were playing with foundations and had stripes on their face. Grinning mischievously, I snatched the bottle from them and did my own stripes.

"Okay, since we opened this, we have to buy it." Dahlia warned and we agreed. We skated and biked to the next aisle over, finding the hair dyes. Two guys were already there, and were choosing natural colored hair dyes. One was with very long curly hair, very tall and the other had a weird haircut, the middle was tied into a bun thing and the sides of it were shaved. It seems like the two were in a heated argument...about hair dyes. Rae and I went to the temporary dyes, which is where they were.

"It'll come out." The curly haired boy argued.

"No Harry. You don't know that. You never do with Louis." The other argued back and the Harry guy sighed loudly. I rolled my eyes and I looked at the different purple shades. I picked out a color similar to her's and Rae was still looking.

"You said purple right?" I asked her and she looked at the box.

"That's not it." She said and returned her focus to the blue dyes.

"Then?" I asked her and she told me the name of the purple she wore in her hair. Unfortunately, the color was behind the two guys who were still in their argument. I huffed and snatched the box from their hands, which was opened and seemed to be used already. I read aloud what it said, "Temporary Cherry Red Hair Dye."

The two guys looked at me with wide eyes and I reached down on the lower shelf for the purple dye. They stared at me and they seemed familiar. My eyes widened as I realized it was Zayn Malik and Harry Styles of One Direction. My favorite boy band.

"Please don't scream." Zayn said quickly and raised his hands. I blinked several times and then Rae came up next to me.

"Okay so I picked out Plum Purple, Mint Blue, Teal, and Light Sky Blue." Rae listed and showed me the three boxes in her arms and motioned the one in my hands. I kept my eyes trained on Zayn and Harry, not sure if it was real while Rae tried getting my attention, "Hello! Sera. Sera. Sera."