My Father

Father?

What do you know about my father?

All I know Miss Sky is that you are a Black through and through. But where to sort you.. You are brave and very clever but you can be very wicked... Hmmm.... How about..

" Slytherin!!!"

I could see Draco clapping and smiling very proudly. I got off the stool, took off the hat and handed it to Professor McGonagall. I then run to my house.

After the sorting we ate, I had no idea where to go but at that moment Draco came up to me.

"Come with me." He said while taking my hand.

"Where are we going?" I asked right as Draco stopped in front of a tall guy with dark hair and crooked teeth.

"Sky this is Marcus Flint, he's our Quidditch captain. He will be showing you to the dorms." Draco said before patting Flint on the shoulder and leaving.

"So you're the little Lestrange?" Flint said with a smirk.

"That's right, is that a problem? Afraid I'm gonna turn out just like my mama." I said with an even bigger smirk.

"Fair enough. Let's go." He turned around and took my wrist so I don't get lost in the crowd. 

I can freely say I don't want to start classes tomorrow.

I follow Flint down to the Dungeons and stop right in front of a painting of Mr. Slytherin himself. I internally, I of course have read all about him. he is my personal favorite out of the Four Founders.

"Password?" Asks Mr. Slytherin.

I look to Flint. He is looking Mr. Slytherin dead in the eyes and said...

"Periwinkle." Flint said with a straight face. Mr. Slytherin is glaring at Flint, while I am trying not to laugh. A minute passes and Mr. Slytherin is still glaring. Finally Flint laughs.

"Come on Sal, have a sense of humor." Flint chuckles. "Pureblood."

Mr. Slytherin nods and the wall next to him opens. I look at in amazement. Marcus starts leading me to the entrance.  

"Are you Bellatrix Lestrange's daughter?" Asks Mr. Slytherin.

Marcus and I stop walking. I turn to Mr. Slytherin.

"Yes, Sir." I reply.

"You look just like her, besides your eyes. You definitely have your father's eyes." Mr. Slytherin said with somewhat of amusement.

"I wouldn't know, Sir. I never met my father.  I don't even know his name." And with that I walk into the commons. How does he know anything about my father? And I know nothing of him.

"The girls rooms are on the left, there. Boys on the right. Go up the stairs to the Sixth years dorm, your stuff should already be there." Marcus told me.

"Thank you, Marcus." I say with a grateful smile and head off to my room. I walk in and there are two other girls there. The room is all green, silver and black. There are only three beds.

"Hello, You must be Sky Lestrange, I'm Daphne Greengrass and this is my best friend Tracey Davis. Well I'm sure you're really tired and are too so let's go to bed shall we?" Daphne said very politely. All I did was nod, I was suddenly very tired and just laid down on my bed and I was out like a light.

THE NEXT MORNING!

"Sky, come on wake up." Said Daphne. She started shaking my shoulders. As soon as she touched me I bolted up.

"Please, don't do that again." I said politely.

She looked confused.

I sighed.

"Please, don't wake me up by touching me." I said and then got ready.

I took a shower, magically dried my hair. Got dressed and did so make up. When I was done I grabbed my bag and left with Daphne and Tracey. I spotted Draco in the common room by the fire, I left the girls to go talk to him.  I sat down beside him.

"Hey cousin."

"Hey, I was waiting for you. Ready to go?" he asked.

"Of course, let's go." I replied.

We left the common room for the Great Hall. i sat down with him and ate breakfast. his friends joined us.

"Miss Lestrange." Said a bored voice behind me.

I turned around and saw Professor Snape, he handed me a paper before walking away. i looked at the paper, it was my class schedule.

"What classes do you have?" Asked Draco.

"None that I'm going to have with you." I said before heading over to the only sixth years I know. Marcus, Daphne and Tracey. lucky the three are friends and sat together. i sat down in the empty seat next to Marcus and across from Tracey.

"Can I see your classes? I want to know if we have any classes together." I said sweetly, but way more sweet than I meant to.

They handed me their schedules. I have two classes with Tracey (Charms/DADA).

Four with Daphne (Potions/Charms/DADA/ and Care of magical creatures)

And all with Marcus.

"So just stick with me, and you'll be alright." Said Marcus with a smile.

I returned the smile but I felt like someone was staring at me. I looked up and immediately met eyes with a brown eyed, brown hair cutie two tables down.

"Hey Marcus, who's that?" I ask. He looked at who I was talking about and glared.

"That's Oliver Wood."

"I'm guessing you don't care for him." I said with a slight smirk.

"He's the Gryffindor Quidditch Captain."

"Oh." Was all I could think to say.

I looked back at Oliver and he was still staring at me.

"Why is he staring at me?" I ask Marcus.

"I have no idea, but he's not a pureblood so I'd stay a away from him."

"Ha. Marcus, since when do snakes breed with lions?" I ask with a smirk.