Responsibility

Ok so your same age as Subaru and he is your twin brother. But he is little older than you by few minutes. Enjoy 😘

Y/n Pov

Where is he. Where is he. " SUBARU!! " I yelled. " WHAT IS IT?!" he panicked as he ran towards me. Then he stopped to look at me and smirked. "Your hair is l/f/c ( least favorite color )." " I know, do you want to die now or help me find Ayato." " Again?" He asked I nodded my head as he rolled his eyes." When will it stop?" " When.I.Win." I said as I glared at him.

Flash back

Deep breaths. Deep breaths." Y/N!!!" Oh no. I have to run." I caught you" " already. Wow your faster than usual Mr.Mustache" I said. " DON'T CALL ME THAT!!!" " ok Ayato how about we have a contest of who is the best at pranking" " Yours Truly will definitely win " " You wish. Anyway... Me drawing a mustache on you while you were sleeping counts as a one point for me." "fine but Yours Truly will defeat you with glory. And you will have to do what ever I say for a whole day Deal?" " ok but you will have to wear a dress and act like a princess for a whole day. Deal ?" " Deal" he said as we shook hands. " The competition will end at the last day of summer. "

Subaru Pov

Y/n is so adorable when she's mad. With her cheeks puffed. Though it would be fun to see Y/n lose. Ever since she was little she always tried to be number one. She was the only girl in Sakamaki household so she had a tough childhood. Even if she didn't try she was always popular, smart,cute,athletic,and good at everything. " Suba-kun are you listening ?" " Yeah " " What's today's date ?" " The last day of school why ? " " EHHHHHHH?!! OH MY GOD THE COMPETITION ENDS TODAY I HAVE TO PRANK AYATO!!" How adorable.

Time skip

Y/n Pov

" Family meeting" Reiji said. Ok calm down Y/n you'll be ok. You will win and if you don't you'll be tortured by Ayato but his your brother. He loves you right. I took a glance at him and saw that there was a huge smirk on his face. " Ok the one who won the stupid pranking game is... "

Ok umm who do you want to win you or Ayato.