'Girl'

Thank you for reading my story and I will make this chapter extra long for you guys Cause I'm an idiot for not updating and Hope you enjoy it.

Y/n Pov

I woke up early today knowing that will happen. Yesterday I went to the mall to buy a pink dress and a corset. I had been preparing for this for a long time. More like 5 min since Im super fast. I did my morning routing and when I was ready, I went to the closet to retrieve the pink dress, tiara, and my make up kit.

     " Aya-nii-chan help me! " I yelled. Next minute he was in my room. I pressed a little button that was near me. I have installed 50 of them in my room. It activated the barrier that was around my room. " oh what a smart plan, but yours truly is smarter than anyone. Even himself " he said while giving me a smirk. " bye sissy" he tried to disappear.

But he couldn't. " Rei-nii-chan helped me build a barrier that didn't allow vampires to use transportation So would you like to curl your hair or wear a wig? " I asked with a devilish smirk.

3rd Pov

Today was not a great day for the 5 Samasaki brothers in the car. Their school was having a play called " Alice in Wonderland " and Y/n had forced them to audition. She had wanted to play Alice ever since she heard about the play.

They tried to call in sick today but Reiji said going to school, studying hard, and learning helped them become smarter.

So here they were 5 Samasaki brothers waited in the limo. Bored as always, but remembering their little sister made them smile. All having the same thought in their head. ' I wish I could tell Y/n that I lo-' their thoughts were cut off with a groan from Y/n's room. "Y/n n-no m-m-mor-AAHH!!" They heard Ayato groan and scream.

Time skip

The ride to school was quiet. "Soooo. Why are you guys quiet" Y/n asked breaking the silence. "WHAT THE HECK WERE YOU DOING TO AYATO!!! AND WHERE IS HE?!!!" Subaru screamed. "Oh that. He said he was sick so I left him home and Haha. I-" her words were cut off by the driver. "School" he said.

As they got off the limo they heard a girlish voice scream. "Y/n, why did you leave me" they all turned around to see

A girl with curly short red hair and green eyes. Wearing a pink mini skirt and a white blouse. "Dang" Laito said as he looked at her chest and blushed. While all of them blushed, Y/n looked at them in disgust, then burst into laughter.

"Oi why did you leave me behind. Yours truly had to run all they way here" she said with a girly voice. " Hey beautiful, how about we play lion and lion tamer? You hold your mouth open and I'll put my head in, so you can eat me"  said Laito being the pervert he is.

     "Oi Laito, are you trying you flirt with yours truly?" The girl asked with a disgusted look on her face. "Miss sorry for our perverted brother, now what is your name?" Reiji asked while kissing her hand. "Ew that's disgusting Reiji" she screamed and ran ran towards Y/n.

"Excuse me but could yours truly talk to you alone?" She asked Y/n who was laughing. "Sure milady" Y/n said with a grin. The mysterious girl pulled Y/n away from the brothers so she could talk to her.

     "Are you kidding me Laito is flirting with yours truly and Reiji just kissed yours truly's hand. They think Yours truly is actually a girl! Do you understand this situation Y/n? Because of you they think I'm a girl." She yelled at Y/. "Come on Ayato, they think your a girl so act like one besides you lost the bet and we need some entertainment, and by we I mean Me" Y/n said. "Fine" Ayato said. "You owe me"

  After their little talk both 'girls' walked towards the brothers "Sorry, I didn't mean to be rude" said Ayato who looked like a girl because Y/n had put make up on him. "My name is Aya Samaki, nice to meter you all? " he said unsure if the his brothers would believe him.

Part 2 will be wrote later because I'm tired.

Ps. Thank you for reading my story and for the nice comments that incouraged me to keep writing this.