1.

"Michael will you please shut up!" I yelled from my bed, as Michael, my lovely bandmate, was singing at the top of his lungs in the shower. I stuffed a pillow in my face, groaning. Every goddamn day...

The shower stopped running and out stepped Michael, wearing a towel around his waist and using another to dry his hair. "I see Sleeping Beauty has awoken from her hibernation." He smirked.

I kicked off my blanket, moved my feet to the floor, and stretched, rubbing my eyes. "I hate your guts." I yawned. Michael rolled his eyes and went back to the washroom. "You know, you could be a little more positive, Hemmo. Today's the big day."

"Big day for what?" I groaned. The water faucet started running.

"Do you not remember?" Michael stepped out of the bathroom, a toothbrush stuffed in his mouth. I shook my head. "No, not really considering I got woken up by off-key Green Day." I said while making my way to the washroom. Michael rinsed his mouth.

"My Green Day was not off-key, you prick!" Michael defended. I shrugged. "Still not the best way to wake up."

He ignored me. "Anyways, you need to go to the hospital. You're memory sucks balls." He laughed.

I leaned on the doorframe. "Why can't you just be a kind person and tell me what today is?" I asked with a fake smile.

Michael raised an eyebrow and eyed me up and down. "Not with you wearing my Pokémon boxers on, I'm not."

I rolled my eyes and sighed overdramatically. Michael walked up to me, looked up at me (since I was taller), and put his hands on my shoulders. "OUR GODDY ALBUM COMES OUT TODAY!"

My eyes widened. I smacked my forehead. "I'm such an idiot, how could I have forgotten?"

"Maybe because you're the idiot of the band." Michael mumbled, grinning smugly. I glared at him and walked back to my bed.

"When do we have to leave?" I asked.

"Right now. The first interview is in the next hour with Ellen. You better hurry up."