2.

I got ready, took a shower and whatnot. Michael was rushing me to get out of the room quickly, before the car would leave without us. Or worse, Ashton getting impatient.

We made it just in time before Ashton started bitching to Calum about us being late.

"What took you guys so long?" Ashton asked. Michael rolled his eyes as I pursed my lips.

"Sleeping Beauty over here."

"Is that just going to be my name all day?" I asked, annoyed. Michael nodded cheekily. I huffed. Calum laughed and Ashton just ignored us. The security guards piled into the car and we drove off to Ellen's studios.

One of the security guy's phones rang and he answered it. "Yes? Oh. Okay. That's not a good thing, but thanks for the heads up. Okay. Great. Bye." I gave a glance to Michael, and he just shrugged. The security guard, who's name tag says Hughes, turns to face us.
"There's traffic for the next half hour. That means they're stalling the audience for a bit until you guys arrive. It'll be a small delay, but not too much."

"How the hell is half an hour 'not too much' of a delay?" Ashton argued.

"You're supposed to be on that couch in 25 minutes. We'll get there in about 30. Do the math." He spat. Ashton stared at him in awe and Michael and Calum burst out laughing. Ashton sat there dumbfounded for a few minutes.

15 Minutes had passed. Michael fell asleep, Ashton was playing on his phone, and Calum was listening to his music. I was just staring out of the window, thinking about life. How did we end up here? We've come so far in our careers, it's like we're invincible. That's amazing. I wonder how- "Hey, Luke."

Ashton snapped me out of my thoughts. I hummed back in response.

"What would you do if one day you woke up in an alternative universe, and you were a completely different person. How cool would that be?" Ashton smiled. I grinned at him.

"That would be pretty interesting."

"I don't think I would survive. I love my life as it is right now. Everything is perfect. The fans are amazing, Bryana is wonderful, our music careers are successful; I mean, it's all I could ask for." He smiled again, even wider. "I'm blessed to be this lucky."

Whenever Ashton had one of his emotional moments, it always warmed my heart everytime he would acknowledge how amazing life is. I just looked down and smiled.

"What would you do, Luke?" Ashton asked me. "How would you cope with waking up in an alternative universe with a totally different life?"

I thought for a moment. "Honestly, I don't know what'd I do. It would all depend on how my life would turn out. I don't know. There's a world of possibilities trying out a different life."