CHAPTER FIFTEEN: ONE CAN DO ANYTHING FOR LOVE

Yuri skipped along the corridor of the jimusho. He was pretty early that Saturday which was unusual. He was tricked by his mother by changing the time of all the clocks in their house. She had been quite grumpy after receiving a complaint from the jimusho that he was frequently late in their call time.

He was about to turn to the corner when he heard Star United from the mouth of some trainees.

He peeked in one of the studios.

"I just can't believe it. Those guys were handpicked by the president's daughter. Do they even have the talent?" one trainee complained.

"I heard that they would be debuting within three months from now." Another one said.

"Have you heard about Inoo Kei? I heard that the oldest of the Yoshida sister's did the recommendation for him."

"Did you hear the rumor?" a girl asked. The others seemed to pay attention. "He was kicked out from his former group because he didn't have the talent."

"And now, he was part of that group? That is unfair."

Yuri held his breath. He couldn't believe what he just heard. But, he had already heard Kei's voice and he was really talented with the keyboard so it couldn't possibly just because of Jmee's recommendations.

"And that Ryutaro kid, I heard that Catherine has her eyes on him. That made it easier for him to join that group."

Yuri clenched his fist. That's it, he didn't want to listen anymore. His group mates were better than anybody here in Hikari's. Let the other people think whatever they wanted to. They would definitely eat their words once their first song was released.

Yuri put himself together and continued walking. He was in the corridor when he saw a familiar face.

"Jmee-chan." Yuri called.

Jmee smiled at Yuri which Yuri always considered as the sunshine of Hikari's.

"Ne, Yuri-kun?" she asked.

"Was it true that Kei-nii was able to join Hikari's because you recommended him?" he asked.

"Anou... it was really nothing. They still have the screening committee."

"This better be true Jmee-chan."

Jmee smiled at the small boy.

Jmee gasped looking beyond Yuri. Yuri looked back. Kei was standing there. "Hey, how long have you been there?"

"Long enough to hear everything she said."

Yuri stared at the two of them as they stared at each other.

"Could you leave us alone, Yuri-kun?" Kei asked.

Yuri bowed at him and went away. He was feeling anxious leaving the two but it is shameful to get in between them.

"I never thought you would do such a thing." Kei complained staring at Jmee.

"I didn't do anything, Inoo-san." Jmee answered while staring at her hands. "Only the recommendation."

Kei chuckled. "Do you think they could say no to your recommendations? You're the president's daughter, for pete's sake. You're the heir."

Jmee glared at him. "What's wrong with me recommending you?!" her voice slightly rose up. She just couldn't understand why this man got really angry on her just because of that recommendation. Others would be particularly happy being recommended by her.