SPECIAL CHAPTER 1

SPECIAL CHAPTER I

Jessica stood beside her car when Hikaru went out. She admired the tailored black suit that he was wearing. It perfectly outlined the sporty curves of the guy. He smiled lovingly when he saw her. He didn't approach her just stayed there, just outside his door. He even leaned on the baluster to have a good look at her.

She was wearing a light yellow off-shoulder gown which enhanced her curves. Her white wrapped around sandals accessorized the simple yet elegant gown. She had her hair down and a large yellow flower was prettily done at the back of her head which extended into a semi-bun.

Hikaru continued to appraise her with his eyes so she rolled her eyeballs to him. "Oh, come on, just get in the car." She said exasperatedly.

Hikaru laughed mildly showing her his crooked yet very cute teeth. She loved seeing him smile, it reminded her that he was not perfect despite of all the good things that he was.

"I'll drive," he said walking towards her. She was about to give him the key when he pinned her down on her own car. He had both hands on her side thus she couldn't move.

She looked at him in inquiry.

He smiled. There was a mysterious glow in his eyes as he did yet his smile made him look so innocent. "I could take you here, at this very moment."

"Hikaru!" she scolded as her eyes grew wide in shock. Hikaru had never talked to her like that ever.

Hikaru laughed and hugged her tight, burrowing his face on her hair. "I love you, Jessica. You know that." He whispered in her ear.

Jessica smiled. "Hai. Wakatta..." she said in a very low voice as she let him hug her. A prick a tear almost consumed her eyes as she remembered that she won't be seeing much of him in the next few months. Their relationship is taboo yet it is more fun like that. She couldn't hold on his hand just anytime she wanted to. Though Hikari was very supportive, they were still very conspicuous about their rules and regulations.

Hikaru pulled her away just to look at her in the eyes. He smiled at her. "Will you be alright, we will be starting the tour next-next week?" he asked.

"Of course and now is not the time to talk about that. We have a wedding to attend, remember?" she asked.

Hikaru nodded and gave her a kiss on the forehead. "I just don't know if I will be alright without you." He said afterwards.

"You will be, just think that Inoo-kun is me when I am not around." She commented while going to the passenger seat.

Hikaru looked at her then shook his head. "No way! That would be so creepy." He shivered at the thought.

"Hey, you're fans will be delighted to see a bromance between the two of you." Jessica said as they settled inside the car. Hikaru looked at her as if she was something gross. "Besides, I am so sick of reading HikaBu fanfics already. I want something new." She said teasing him.

"Eh! Don't tell me you are reading those stuffs. Those are yaoi." He complained.

"I especially like the smut part." She said smiling at herself and looking out of the window.

"Gross!" Hikaru exclaimed.

"What? It's fun." She commented.

Hikaru stared at her in awe. Then a glint appeared at the side of his eyes. "You want to do some smut part with me?" he asked.

Jessica's jaw dropped at him but laughed afterwards. "Don't tell me just because you turned 21, you became super horny." She commented.

Hikaru laughed and took her hands in his while concentrating on the road.