13.

My body stretches out beneath me. My fists rub circles into my sore eyes they squint cautiously  to see curly droplets of brown hair dip to my eye level as I smile feeling his delicate kiss to my cheek.

"Why didn't you nap with me?" I yawn pushing the hair away from my face as I sit up moving backwards away from the chair giving the corner space for him to seat. "I didn't plan on sleeping Brod"
"Oh" he chuckles patting my thigh and nods to the screen "what did you watch? Wait let me guess" he smirks using the control to select the menu as 'toy story 2' flashes upon the bottom of the screen. I giggle grinning at him in a childish form. "Although I woke up to the end credits on the screen" I pout sadly.

"Do you never get bored of that bloody film?" He shakes his head pausing the television as the room seems into silence. I smile shaking my head, rubbing my eyes once more as the soreness takes over.

My hands are gently pried away by long fingers, my eyes close as his face inches closer to mine, delicate kisses are placed on the top of my eyes in a attempt to stop my rubbing. I smile, fluttering my eyes open at his intimate action.

The necklace from around my neck is taken between his thumb and forefinger before leaning down to land a swift kiss on my dry lips. The cold chain is placed onto my chest as he stands stretching before moving to the sofa and begins looking through the list of films on Netflix.

My phone interrupts my gaze as a loud chirping sound vibrates against the armchair, I swipe along the bottom to see my calendar lite up on this hour, a reminder to take my pill, I lock my phone back up and look to the side to see Brody face in confusion.

"Er Brod I'm going to have to go, I have to take my pill and their at home" he nods standing up and walking past me before jogging to the staircase watching his naked torso disappear upstairs.

Searching through Brody's bag I find the tablets prescribed by the doctor, I walk to the kitchen placing the box on the table and scribble on a bright pink post it note "take 1 now and 1 before you go to sleep, B x" I spread the note in front of the box so it's visible for Brody to read.

Rustling keys are heard through banging feet from the stair case, I laugh to myself walking towards the direction of the noise. "Your so loud"
"That's what she said" he winks before slapping  my bum cheek playfully. I roll my eyes whilst running towards his bedroom.

"Don't roll your eyes at me Bo, you know the consequences" shit. How did he see that? I frown looking around his room for a pair of trackies, after moving around the cluttered room I find a pair slung over his chair, I rustle the long material over my toes and secure them around my waist band with a pull on the strings.

I shake my head at the mess in the room, pulling the blanket away from the pillow on which was left clearly showing Brody's tired state, I fold the material placing it gently at the end of the bed, as I move away from the bed a red stain catches my eye.

Pacing down the stairs, I find Brody waiting at the door for me "I thought you wanted to go" I grasp his body towards me tiptoeing, cautiously running my fingers around his face and body to see blood trickling from the cut on the side of his head. "Woah, what are you doing?" He pushes my body away from me frowning at my disorientated state.

I show the palm of my hand thats smeared red, his eyes widening in panic as his hand wraps tightly around my wrist bringing my hand closely to his face in inspection "Bo your bleeding?" I pull my hand away viciously "no Brod, your bleeding" I walk away into the kitchen, wetting the corner of a tea towel, I turn my body to face his presence as I move the kitchen chair out from under the table, he acknowledges and takes a seat frowning up at me as I place the wet material gently to the corner of his head.