21

"G-get off me" pushing against his tightly gripped wrist, I push hardly on his chest in defence to pry his hands away from my neck.

Feeling breathless as my lungs feel tight like the air is being ripped from me, my vision becomes hazy as Brody's figure comes into eyeline.

"Get your hands off my girl right now!!" Brody's booming voice echoes throughout the kitchen, my nails begin digging into his skin to create fiction towards his wrist.

"You tried to kill me you dickhead, you think I'm gonna let you off so easily?"

My body feels weakened against the pressure towards my neck, my legs begin to sag under me, my knees collide with the cold kitchen tiles.

My hair is pulled back tightly as my head is raised to look towards the blonde boy towering over me, picking up a knife from the palette I cower below.

"Leo put the knife down"
"I swear to god, I will kill you" I hear Brodys voice as I shudder in fear.

A punch is thrown to Leo's face, he lets go of my hair and I scurry across the kitchen tiles to the side of the table as I hear the knife shatter against the floor.

"You fucking prick!" My body is lifted off the ground, a strong arm holding my fragile frame up as I grip onto the arm. Peering up I see Harry place me gently on one of the kitchen chairs as I regain my breathing. Looking around to the side I see Brody straddling Leo's body as he punches him numerous times across the face.

"BRODY STOP" hearing my screaming voice Brody stops and turns towards me with glassy eyes.

Harry bends down to check over Leo as Brodys body shields my view. Rushing over to me, he bends down grasping my shaken hands in his, his body becomes more focused as my breathing starts returning to its normal rate.

"Babygirl? are you hurt?" Looking behind him to see Leo's body being lifted off the ground, he hobbles over to the counter wiping away the blood that's smeared over his nose.

"Bo?" My chin is grasped gently to face Brodys worried state.
I shake my head slightly as his palm rubs gently against my cheek. Brody stands above me, kissing my forehead quickly before walking over towards the crowd that surround Leo's beaten frame.

"Brod" my voice strained and scared as to what his intentions are.
"I'll be back ok, don't move" I wip under my eyes quickly as I feel my cheeks begin to dampen from frightened tears.

"BO NEEDS YOU DONT DO MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE AGAIN" Harry's yelling makes me jump as I realise my boyfriends intentions, looking up I see Brody push Harry to the side and descend outside to where a crowd of people have formed.

Running towards the entrance I clasp the door knob before Harry wraps his arms around me shielding me from going outside.
"Bo trust me you won't want to go out there"

Nodding slightly I begin moving his arms away from my grip as he's distracted by some girls in the kitchen, I take my chance as I open the door and run down the stairs to see a large crowd in a circle chanting and shouting.

Pushing my way through the crowd, I trip on someone's leg and fall into the middle of the circle, cursing under my breath I stand pushing the stones away from my skin and gasp seeing the picture in front of me.

Leo's body lay breathless against the tar mac as Brody stands over him grasping him by the collar and shouting in his face.