xx [Bonus]

[THE EULOGY. WRITTEN A COUPLE DAYS BEFORE THE FUNERAL BUT NEVER SAID]

"There was never just one word that described Louis.

That was the thing about him, he was a lot of things all at once.
He was the twinkles in the night sky when you looked out your window one late, lonely night. He was the one right song on the radio that made your heart beat hard and make you feel alive.

He was sudden and right—just like our love.

I loved him. I loved him like you could love anyone—from deep within.
I loved him so much. From the dip of his collar bone to the crinkles by his eyes to the small of his waist. I loved the days he was happy and I loved the days he was not because they were all still him.

I never knew what a broken heart felt like but now that I'm here, standing in front of you all and attending the funeral I never thought I'd attend as I try to find the missing pieces of a heart he used to fill, I wish I never did.

I still don't understand how life could have been so cruel to snatch him away from this world so early on. When he barely even lived it himself.

Wasn't youth meant to be beautiful?

Nevertheless, it had been a pleasure to had known him. It might not have been as long as I had wished for, not had been long enough for us to make new memories or long enough to be recounting those memories to others but it was a pleasure.

The good news in life is that; Nothing lasts forever.

The bad news in life is that; Nothing lasts forever.

And oh, God, do I wish Louis and I lasted forever."

[THE VOICEMAIL. LEFT A COUPLE DAYS AFTER THE FUNERAL BUT DELETED]

"Hey! This is Louis- and Harry!- shush up, you. Anyways, I'm probably busy right now so, like, you know what to do right?- What if they didn't?- Well, Harry, then they'll figure it out, won't they? Isn't this a bit too long? Yeah, definitely. Anyways just... leave a message after the-"

[Beep]

"Oh. God. Fuck..." [Pause] "here I am, three in the fucking morning and all I can think about is your face and how I want to be wrapped in your arms and inhale your scent and kiss your lips. And- god, I m i s s you!" [Sobbing is heard then shuffling] "Oh my god, oh god.

Oh go-"

"Message deleted."