Welcome To The DWMA; Luna Eclipse- Hiro Finally gets A Partner?

Hello! This is SoulEaterAngel123 reporting in! I can't emphasis my apologies for taking forever to update! For now...I have no legitimate excuse other than being human and sometimes I get lazy...sometimes. Anyway, I hope I have developed a nice new character added to the series. Luna Eclipse for a 'Lunar Eclipse' you see what I'm trying to do here? Anyways, enjoy!
_______________________________________

BLACK STAR'S POV

"I am the great assasin Black Star...! The BIG man has arrived!" I suddenly feel someone shaking me around. Groaning I rub my eyes and mumble, "What is it?" Sniffing the air, my eyes widen and I throw my covers while jumping in the air. "Food!!! Give some to the BIG man, who has a BIG appetite! Nya hahaha!"

Tsubaki spins around and tilts her head while giggling. "Yes, that was a clever joke Black Star. You want this omlet? Ms. Marie has been showing me. But we need to hurry and get to school." Grinning I nod my head. "With my great assasin skills and speed, we'll get there on time and I'll have just enough time to steal the spotlight cuz we've returned from the Witch's Realm!"

Tsubaki nods her head and sits down for us to clap our hands together and say, "Itadakimasu." Gobbling down everything on my plate quickly, I place my shoes on and shout out. "YAHOOO! Tsubaki! Hurry up! It's time to get to school for me to steal the spotlight!"

Tsubaki comes quickly chasing out after me and nods her head, "Yes. Yes. I'm coming, Black Star. No need to shout." I grin and place my hand on my hip while throwing the other one up into the air while pointing. "Nya haha! Do you know who you're talking to?! I'm the BIG man who'll defeat god!"

Opening the door, Tsubaki waits for me to exit the house before locking the door. As soon as she does, we break off at high speed to reach Shibusen. "Hey, Tsubaki..." Tsubaki turns her head at me and asks, "Hm?" Clearing my throat while running, I slide my finger above my lip and under my nose nervously.

"Since you've been gone a while, and the others missed you so much, and you've missed out a bunch on school, I guess...I'll lend you only a piece of the stage today. A piece and that's it!" Staring at me a moment, Tsubaki tilts her head with a smile. "Right."

Once reaching school grounds, I enter and leap onto desks while the attention of my worshipers begins. "I am the great assasin Black Star! No need to worry everyone! I, the BIG man who'll defeat god have saved my partner and safely returned her to the DWMA! So you're welcome on bringing her back, having the DWMA reopened, and just by being here I've passed on a blessing. No need to cry over not seeing me for so long, the sun has come out from behind the clouds."

After a strange moment of silence, right then after a slow applause breaks out and naturally grows louder with the more greatness they see before them; me! *Nya hahaha!* Grinning I pose for them to take a good look while Tsubaki and I are surrounded by our classmates.

MAKA'S POV

*Look at that idiot, really...I'm not too sure they're happy to see Black Star as conceited as ever or if they're really happy to see Tsubaki safe and sound.* After inhaling a deep breath, a smile takes over my face. *I know for sure we're glad to have her back, no matter what Black Star or Soul say. They're just not honest.*

Soul leans foward slightly with his arms behind his head and his legs spread out over the desks. "Hm? What's up, Maka?" Placing the weight of my head on my hand, I shake my head. "Mm, nothing. Just thinking how good it is to have everything back to normal."

Snorting in reply, Soul breaks into laughter and gasps by the end of it. "How could you be so smart and so stupid at the same time, Maka?! You need to start reading the dictionary again, bookworm! Look up the word normal! Because having this crazy crew along with that crazy new chick Luna tagging along isn't exactly normal! Haha!"