Chapter 15: We are a family

Emily POV

After last night Luke and I watched mean girls which actually really cheered him up. We just went to bed after that like yesterday he snuck into my room after Liz had gone to bed. I had just finished getting ready to be signed. Luke had told me there was going to be cameras. So of course I had to look nice, I was also going to bring a pair of sweatpants and a tee shirt for after. "Ready?" Luke asked as he opened the door I nodded and grabbed my bag. We walked to the van that was waiting outside for us. Everyone had already been picked up and where just waiting on us. We got in and started to drive to the studio.

30 Minutes later

We arrived at the studio that was surrounded my hundreds of fans.  Security opened the door "make sure you all hold onto each other." One of them spoke as we got out one by one. I clung to Luke's arm as we walked through the crowd. We got into the building and where pointed towards a room filled with cameras. We walked into the room and Henry handed us pens. "You ready to be famous?" He asked, we smiled at each other "this contract says that you will signed with hi or hey records we will have access to your Social media and all that jazz" he informed us while handing us the paper. We all signed it, I looked into the camera that was recording "get ready for mixtape" I smiled into it. 

Hour later

We where rushed to the studio to record animal. Henry told us to try and write at least 3 more. We plan on making one slower and the other 2 up beat. The boys where working with us and so was John Feldman. "How about hey I'm screaming at you hey don't care enough to write you a letter now that I'm doing better" I sang while strumming on my guitar "I like that but speed it up a little" Mikey said taking his guitar and playing the chords I did at a faster pace. "I'm counting the days since I began to live without you" I sang while Mikey played "I'm covered in rain but it feels just like its the sun" Bella continued and we wrote our last song. "Alright let's record these" John said as he sent me to the booth. Luke followed me in "here put these on, the song will play through them and then the words are here sing your parts and listen to him" he pointed to the person on the other side of the window. "Alright thank you" I smiled "good luck" he kissed my cheek and left. "Okay Emily let's start with the first verse of animal." The studio guy spoke and I nodded. The music began to play in my ear. "Here we go again I kinda wanna be more than friends So take it easy on me I'm afraid You're never satisfied" I sang into the microphone in front of me. I finished all my parts in each four songs. "Alright Em you can come take a break Bella's gonna do her parts now" he spoke and I nodded walking out of the booth. "You did great" Calum said "amazing" Mikey chirped "thanks guys" I smiled and sat next to Luke. "That was perfect" he whispered in my ear and kissed my nose.

Bella's POV

We finished recording 2 songs and we had to come back tomorrow to record the other 2. It was 8 at night and everyone was exhausted but we had promised to go watch a movie at Luke's tonight. The driver took us all back to Luke's "call us when you need to go home" the driver said before driving away. We walked into Luke's house and was greeted by Liz. "Luke a friend called and she is coming over soon." She smiled and Luke ignored it as he looked through the movies. "22 jump street?" Luke suggested and the rest of us agreed. We walked down to the basement and Luke set it up. The movie started and we all focused on the screen. The stairs started to creek signaling someone was coming down to the basement. "Hey Mikey, Cal, Ash" a girl spoke out, our attention quickly shifted to the girl standing on the stairs. "Aleisha?" Calum choked and we all looked at Luke who looked sick. I looked at Aleisha again "why are you here?" Ashton spoke "I've missed you guys" she smiled and the boys looked at her in shock. "You broke Luke's heart and you think you can just come back?" Mikey asked sarcastically and she looked at him in shock. "We can still be friends" Aleisha said and I looked at her and scoffed "excuse me! You can't just walk in here and pretend everything is fine! Obviously Luke is still hurt!" I shouted at her, Mikey put is hand on my shoulder to hold me back. "You don't scare me." She taunted. Emily had taken Luke out of the room to try and calm him down. "Look what you did! Happy now?" I shouted at her again moving closer to her. "Who even are you?" She asked "my girlfriend! now back off" Mikey defended me. "Oh little Mikey finally got a girlfriend after years of being famous and he went for a nobody" Aleisha laughed "leave Aleisha!" Luke came out of no where and spoke up. "But Luke I've missed you the most" she said walking closer to him. Emily stepped in front of Luke to block Aleisha. "He asked you to leave!" Emily spoke "oh this is the replacement? The one I saw you with on the beach in our spot" Aleisha spoke "replacement?" I scoffed "at least I'm not gonna cheat on him and break his heart" Emily glared at Aleisha. "Aleisha I think it's time for you to go" Ashton spoke again. "Fine but I'll be back when you don't have these girls to defend you, cause they don't know the real you" Aleisha smirked "bitch you only know them in your head" I smirked and everyone laughed, Aleisha turned back "oh just wait" she said and walked away. Everyone calmed down and continued to watch the movie. "You alright?" Emily asked Luke and he nodded "thank you guys for standing up for me" he said and we nodded "we are a family bro we will always be there for you" Calum spoke and smiled at Luke.

Leslie's POV

The next day

We had just finished the last two songs and where on our way to the mall. Management told us to pick out 10 outfits that we could wear on stage. They gave us a company card to purchase everything on. "What kinda style are we going for?" Ashton asked as we walked into forever 21. "Well our normal style punk but girly." Emily informed him and he nodded.

Hour later

We had finished our shopping, I looked back and saw a familiar face. "Aleisha is behind us" I whispered into Bella's ear. Her jaw clenched and she looked back. She walked towards Aleisha "why the fuck are you following us??" Bella asked "it's a public place" she giggled and Bella scoffed "and you've followed us into every store" Bella said and Aleisha looked shocked "oh you thought I just saw you, nah bitch I saw you in forever 21 and in every other store we went to" Bella laughed and we walked closer to them. Aleisha lifted up her hand and slapped Bella. Bella laughed and punched Aleisha straight in the nose. Aleisha's nose began to bleed but that didn't stop her from punching Bella back. Bella tackled her and climbed on top of her and continuously punched her. Mikey quickly pulled Bella off of her and dragged her away from the group. "Leave us alone!" Bella shouted as she was pulled away. Soon enough security came around and helped Aleisha up. They asked us for the story and we told them exactly what happened. They took Aleisha in a cop car for assault. Bella had broken her nose which she joked about afterward saying "bitch needed a nose job anyway" we all laughed and continued on our day. "We aren't going to be dealing with her anymore" Emily said to Luke and he smiled. "When does the tour actually begin?" I asked "well the first show in on Saturday in Sydney" Ashton informed us as we walked back to the van. We where all driven back to the houses.  Calum and I where last to be dropped off. "I'll see you later" Ash said before he got out of the van and walked into his house. After about 10 minutes we pulled up to Calum's house. We walked inside and I went straight to my bedroom "night Calum" I said  before shutting the door. I changed into my pajamas, and pulled out my laptop. I posted a video I took from the recording studio of Emily doing her parts. The fans seemed really excited that we where going on tour with the boys, and for the music we where getting ready to release. I heard a tap on my window and I got up quickly to open it. Ashton Crawled through the now open window. "Hey babe" he spoke quietly, I kissed him and he smiled. He pulled away from the kiss and laid down on the bed, he put my computer on the floor and patted the spot next to him. I laid down next to him, he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him. "Well hello Mr.Irwin" I giggled he leaned in and kissed me, I kissed back. He flipped us to where he was hovering over me our lips still moving in sync. We made out for a few minutes until he pulled away and went back to cuddling. I laid my head on his chest and listened to Ashton quietly sing thinking out loud by Ed Sheeran