Chapter 27: Drunken Mistakes

Emily's POV 

2 Weeks Later 

The girls and I sat around the studio waiting for Henry to finish editing our last song called Never Forget You, this song has a duet with Bella and Bradley. This song is based off my break up with Nick. I wrote it with the help of Leslie and Ashton. The words just kind flowed out of me like bile in a sick person.

  It was about 9pm  and the new album was set to release in 5 days. We had a lot of promo to do these next few days. "Here is your album girls" Henry smiled. "I get you guys are under aged but i have a surprise for you" Henry walked out of the room and came back a few minutes later with a bottle of champagne. He popped it open and poured it into five glasses. "To Imperfect me! May the fans love it as much as us! To the future, may it bring good things for you guys!" We all clicked our glasses and sipped on our drinks. We downed the whole bottle in a matter of an hour. We were all a little tipsy, dancing around the studio to our own music. We are set to leave tomorrow morning at 8:30 sharp. But of course Bella insisted we have a few more drinks.

  After 3 hours we all were pretty drunk. "I'm gonna call an Uber" i slurred and pulled out my phone and opening the app. I quickly requested an car and it showed that it'll be here in 15 minutes. I gladly took the drinks from Leslie Bradley and Bella. I was the most sober out of the four of us, so I decided to be the mature one and protect them from themselves. The Uber quickly arrived and I led Bradley and the girls to the car getting them buckled up in the back. I gave the driver the address and he nodded pulling away from the curb and driving slowly down the street. About 10 minutes later the car arrived at the apartment.

   I opened the door for myself and then for my friends. I pushed them up to the door and opened it for them. I directed them to their rooms and shut them in them. I gave them 10 minutes and then checked on the. Leslie was struggling to get her night shirt on. I giggled and helped her out. I pulled the shirt over her head and laid her in bed. "Now get some sleep we've got a flight in the morning" I whispered and walked out of the room. "She is gonna regret this in the morning" I mumbled to myself. Now to check on Bella. I walked to her room and when I opened her door I immediately regretted it. Behind the door was a horrible injustice in the progress. Bella and Bradley were making out. Bella pulled away immediately and looked at me. I walked out of the room shutting the door behind me. I rushed to my room and shut the door locking it behind me. I get that both of them are shitface drunk, but the day before we go on tour! When Bella will have no one to meet her needs, except Bradley. I honestly think we need to get a new drummer, but its too late now. I decided to just get in bed and not think about it anymore. 

  I woke up with a small headache, I grabbed the bottle of Ibuprofen that was on my bed side table. I walked to the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water. I quickly swallowed the pills and walked towards Leslie's room. I lightly shook her, she groaned and rolled over looking at me. "Here. They'll make you feel better."  I handed her four pills and the water. She downed the pills with one swift sip. "What happened last night?" Leslie groaned. I shrugged not wanting to tell her the truth about Bella and Bradley. Hopefully Bella doesn't remember what happened. Cause it was just a drunken mistake right?

2 Hours Later 

We got picked up by a Black SUV. Inside was Henry who was ready to get to Los Angeles.The driver stuffed all of our bags into the trunk of the car and we where off to airport. As soon as we arrived we checked our bags in. We saw the line for the security check and all of us began dreading the process. Bella or Bradley hadn't said a word to me this morning which isn't a good sign. But I've decided to have a chat with Bella once we get on the plane since Bradley would be a few seats away. It would be my only chance to see if she remembers what happened last night. "They said they'd open up a new security line just for us" Henry informed us. We all sighed in relief.