Chapter 11

Recap:

 Suddenly all the guys and Ashley came over and started talking. As I was talking Hayes and Shawn, I felt a pair of eye's on the back of my head suddenly Ashley came over and asked Shawn and Hayes to come over and talk with her and the rest of the group but they told her no, she then whispered something to them and suddenly all hell was let lose ........

Hazel's POV

"WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR ARE" , Hayes screamed, I could feel everyone in the airport staring at us , all of a sudden Ashley shouted "I'M MATT'S GIRLFRIEND ,  NOT SOME NOBODY WHO'S TRYING TO GET ATTENTION BY PRETENDING TO BE SOMEONE THEIR NOT SO HAZEL DO EVERYONE A FAVOUR AND JUMP OFF A CLIFF", everyone in the airport was now staring at me. I could feel tears threating to fall from my eye's, I tried to hold them back but I couldn't, my vision was now blurry so I ran and kept running till I couldn't hear Nash, Hayes, Matt and Ashley shouting at each other, I couldn't hold back anymore, I just broke down,  I leaned and slid down the wall and put my head in my knee's and started crying, I kept trying to think positive but I couldn't,  Ashley was right, I'm just a nobody pretending to be someone that I'm not what was I thinking, how could I be a singer when everyone thinks I'm a random stupid fan girl, who's trying to get the spot light maybe I should jump off a cliff, I mean seriously what good am I to Hayes and Nash I've already split their group up what's next they stop preforming cause of me,, that's it I'm not going on tour with them.

"Yes you are Hazel", I looked up to see Cameron, I gave him a half smile and said "I didn't realise I was talking aloud", Cameron sighed and slid down next to me, I felt his arm snake round my shoulders as he pulled me closer and said "Hazel you are not a nobody, you are a beautiful, smart, talented, kind girl and so much more, Hayes and Nash only said you were a random fan to stop people hurting you because they love you trust me the only nobody is Ashley she's just jealous because she knows she can't compete with you, I mean your not just a girly girl like her, you are Hazel Grier a Penny boarding, tree climbing, sports loving, brave, adventurous, funny and a beautiful girl, you are the you and know one can even compare to you", I smiled and looked into Cameron's beautiful brown eye's, wait did I just say beautiful, I don't know what came over me as I started to lean in and so did Cameron, our lips were just inches apart, I could smell his sweet after shave and mint breath, I leaned in so our face's were a centre metre apart when I heard Nash and Hayes shout my and Cameron's name. Cameron and I both shot up and shouted we're here suddenly I was tackled by Nash and Hayes as they hugged me and apologised, as they let go I smiled and said "It's ok and it wasn't your fault, it was ...." before I could even finish my sentence Ashley appeared round the corner and so did everyone else suddenly our flight was called out ( Bing Bong.... Flight 217 for Australia, now boarding) we all sighed and walked to the gate this was going the longest 21 hours ever.

 As we entered the plane my seat number was b16 as I took my seat, Cameron came and sat next to me saying " I guess we're sitting next to each other, I smiled and said "Yeah I guess we are", I looked over to see the rest of the group was sitting at the back of the plane, I turned back to Cameron and kissed his cheek then said "Thank you for saying all those nice things about me, even thought you didn't mean any of it", he looked at me and held my hand then said "Hazel Grier, I meant every last word I said and more your amazing and if you can't see that then I'll show you", He looked at me and leaned in all of a sudden,  I felt his soft, beautiful lips on mine, there was fireworks everywhere, I smiled into the kiss and we parted. I looked at Cameron and said "That was amazing", he laughed and put his arm around me as I leaned my head on his shoulder as the plane took off maybe this might not be as bad as I thought, I said to my self as I yawned, and closed my eye's as I drifted off to sleep and secretly hoping that when I open my eye's that this won't disappear, this was the first real time I fell to sleep with a smile on my face and I wish it would stay this way.