Chapter 23

Hazel's POV

About half way home sky started to get sleepy, so I lifted her up and carried her.  As I was walking Sky asked in a quiet voice, "can you sing another song", I chuckled and said "okay what song do you want to hear", she yawned and said "Anything", I thought for a while and decided to sing, "Try Everything" by Shakira. After I finished singing, I realised that sky had fallen asleep, I smiled and held her tight and whispered "Sleep tight little one and kissed the top of her head". 

Skip rest of the way home

Once I reached the house, I could hear mum talking to someone, I opened the door and stepped in and heard my mum shout "Hazel is that you sweetheart", "Yes mum", I said as I laid Sky on the couch and walked through to the kitchen to see mum on the phone, "Of course, I'll tell her, love you's, see you soon, bye", she hung up and sighed then said that was Nash. Tonight's the last night of their tour and he said the boys want to come and see you tomorrow, "Honey I know your scared but you have to tell them", I know she's right and I am scared because what if they leave me and don't want to know me and...and, "HAZEL!!", "What..what", my mum hugged me and said "It's okay Angel", as she wrapped her arms around me. 

I wiped my eyes and nodded then asked "what are we having for dinner", she laughed and picked up the phone and said "How about I order pizza, so we can watch a movie in our Pj's", I smiled and agreed with the idea. Mum smiled and told me to go get sky and our Pj's on, I stood up and hugged her then went to the living room and woke sky up and said "Lets get our Pj's on and watch a movie", she sat up and yawned then said "What about dinner", I smiled and said "How does Pizza sound", she smiled as big as she could then grabbed my hand as we ran up the stairs. We stopped as we got to the top and I said "Sky you go get your Pj's on and I will get mine on", she nodded and ran to her room, I laughed and walked to my room and put on a Vest top and shorts then my Unicorn Onesie and walked into my bathroom, I looked in the mirror and took of my head scarf to reveal loads of bald spots on my head suddenly my mum walked in my room and knocked on my bathroom door, "Come in", she gave me a sympathetic look . I looked back at the mirror and back at my mum before asking "Mum can you shave my head",  She looked surprised and said "Honey are you sure", I looked back at the mirror and said "I'm losing my hair anyway, at least this way it's faster and less messy", she nodded and grabbed the chair from my desk and told me to sit down as she plugged in the hair razor, as she switched it on she asked me one last time are you sure, I smiled and said "Yes", suddenly I felt the razor on my head and bit by bit my hair started to fall, in a matter of minutes it was over, all my hair was gone.

I stood up and looked at my mum before bursting in to tears she held me tight and said "You're still as beautiful as ever". I smiled and said "Yeah only to you mum", she smiled and said "No your beautiful to everyone",suddenly I heard sky shouting my name, I wiped my eye's before standing up then pulled my hood over my head as I went  to see sky. Sky ran over to me and we walked down stairs to the living room and sat on the couch suddenly sky said "why are you wearing your hood up it's not cold". I smiled and pulled down my hood to reveal my hairless head, her eye's went wide as she stared at me then ask "Where's your Hair", I laughed and said "I shaved it off as I was losing it", she stood up next to me and asked "Can I feel your head", I chuckled at her question and said "sure", she put her little hand on my head then said "No matter what you look like, your always my beautiful big sister", I smiled and started to tickle her. Suddenly mum walked through with two large boxes of pizza and then asked what movie are we watching "Lion King !!" sky shout we laughed and put it on. during the movie sky had fallen asleep and I was almost there myself suddenly I felt a Tap on my shoulder I looked up to see my mum as she said "go to bed Sweet Heart", I yawned and nodded then made my way to my room Tomorrow is going to be on Awkward day.