Chapter 9

Waking up with Ajax spooning me was weird. I was used to being in horse form outside fighting the cold of night. Not used to laying in a house on a bed in human form with another body heating me up.

Birds lightly tweeted as I lift my arms to stretch my back. Ajax stored behind me when I stretched. His arms tighten around my waist before his eyes started to flutter open.

"Good morning, my Sophia." He said groggily.

"Morning," I said back, "want me to get you anything?" I asked slowly sliding his arms off my waist.

"No," he said as he quickly tighten his arms around my waist this time pulling me to his chest, "Stay here and rest I'll get you what you need." He said

I shook my head "No! I can do things myself! You don't get to dictate my every move!" I whined and quickly unwrapped his hands from my waist and stormed out of the bedroom and down into the kitchen. Grabbing myself a apple I bit into it and munched on it taking my frustration out on the apple.

Walking out of the door and behind a tree I slipped out of my clothes and shifted. Walking deep into the woods I started to hit a tree. Soon it fell from all of my hits. Walking back to the tree with my clothes I shifted and put them on. Heading back into the house I turned on the tv and started watching blandly ignoring Ajax, in which he was in the kitchen.