The Tour

"Hi Crytsal." Sunset started. "Let's start shall we?"

"Umm..sure." I replied nervously.

"I hope you will have a wonderful time Crystal Midnight." Celestia said as me and Sunset stood up from our seats and headed to the door.

"Sure." I replied.

As we went outside the door, me and Sunset had an Awkward Silence for like after 1 minute while walking.

"So, Crystal, umm..hi again." Sunset said with a smile looking at me still walking.

"Ohh umm..ya I know. So, you're a bully before?"

"How did you know?"

"Well, Principal Celestia told me about it."

"Oh ok..I still feel really bad about it though." then she looked down.

I came near her holding her shoulder. "Don't worry as long as you changed to a better you. Because your past is not today." I smiled comforting her.

"Thanks. So, let's start the tour shall we?"

I nodded.

We started the tour. It was fun with Sunset though.

I really like her. 'Or wait, am I changing minds?' I asked myself.

"This is the computer room, the library, cafeteria, classrooms..." she told me.

As we took the tour, I still remembered the rooms of CPA. Like me, Ruby, and Twilight doing our homework together.

I laughed at some of the rooms.

As we ended, it was already almost 8:00 which is the start of classes.

"I noticed though, why did you laugh during the tour?" Sunset asked me.

"Well I remembered the time my friends-" I paused.

I saw the other girl earlier who was Sapphire Sunlight. Many people were surrounding her laughing and she feels confident.

"Who is Sapphire Sunlight?" I asked.

"Oh she's a popular kid here. Others tell that she is a mean girl like me before but I don't think that she would do that cause she helps other people. She was new like last week."

"Oh ok.." I said smiling.

The bell rang indicating that classes are about to start.

"Oh have to run. U'll see you later Crystal. Bye !!" Sunset said running away.

"Bye." I replied waving and I started walking.

I took my schedule out of my backpack that Celestia gave me earlier. My first subject was Science. So I'll just go to the classroom then.