The Guilt

***Crystal's POV***

"Hel-" Ruby said on my iPhone.

"Ruby we need to talk." I interrupted her.

"And why?"

"Because this is important just meet me in the park after school!"

Then I hung up.

Ughhh! Why!?

***

Later then I was walking in the park. Then at the far end I saw Ruby sitting on a bench checking on her phone. Then I received a text message so I brought out my phone and checked the it was a text message from Ruby.

Ruby: Wer R u! >=(

Then I texted her...

Crystal: Im here

I put my phone back in my bag and walked towards her. I see her looking at my text message. "Well I guess you trusted me after all." I said then she was startled.

"Oh God it was just you." She said.
"So what do you want to talk about?"

"You."

"Me!?"

"Yes you! Why are you joining forces with them."

" Them?! Who them!? Ohhh them...yeah they offered me to join their group."

"Yeah but why are you hurting Twilight?" I asked her angrily.

"They told me to. And if I don't, I won't be allowed anymore."

"But why!?"

"Ugh! Do you know me well? I want to be popular! That's my dream!"

"You could just become popular in a non hurtful way!" I said mostly shouting.

"You know what you are so stupid and selfish! I just want to reach my dreams then you kept it away from me while you reach yours! Then, you even said it was my fault that you left CPA. Then you-"

**SLAAAAAAPPPPP**

Later then I noticed that I was crying I removed my glasses and put it in my bag. Then I looked back at her staring at me with her red cheek.

"Do. You. Know. *sniff* How hurtful is that of what you have said? *sniff* You are not the Ruby that me and Twilight have known. And who said that it was my fault that I changed schools huh?? It wasn't your fault Ruby! It was--"

"Stop lying Crystal."

"I am not lying!"

"Yes you are!"

"It wasn't my fault!"

"Just STOP LYING!!!"

Then we just noticed that the sky is getting dimmer and dimmer. "I better go. It's raining anyways. And yeah good luck in the Friendship Games it's 2 days left." Then she was gone.

I looked at the sky and began raining. I cried even more... Instead of getting home, I just sit on the bench at the park with no jacket, umbrella, nothing. I just kept crying and crying not just because of the fight but because she is my friend and cousin then now, were gone.....

Then I felt that the rain has stopped. But when I looked it was still raining.i looked up and saw an umbrella. Then I looked at the person who is holding it...

Edison.

*****

A/N:

Oh yey! The Friendship Games are coming! And actually I was thinking if Crystal can join and her partner would be....

Hmmm.....

Sapphire Sunlight would work..And their event would be.....

Obstacle course? Also please suggest more of what their event would be for Crystal and Sapphire if you approved that they will join the Games.

I'll just tag some of my friends so that it would be more faster and more quickly for me to update.I'll tag especially the ones who are in this book:

NerdySinceBirth  (Sapphire Sunlight)
PrinceJspr  (Edison Electric)
candyflozz55
The__Shipper  (you could do some shipping here!)
Clarize_827
The_Real_AppleJack
The_Real_Fluttershy
The_Real_PinkiePie
The_Real_RainbowDash
The_Real_Rarity
applejack34
Serena_Yvonne_Li
CadeBradley