Chapter Two

Douglas heard Emma gasp at the person at the door and he turned to see who it was. She didn't tell him they'd be expecting anyone today.

Emma was shocked to see Daniel at the front door, he smiled at her. 

"Surprise!" And Emma jumped up hugging him. 

"Oh my god! Its so good to see you! Its been so long, How are you?" She gushed with happiness. She hadn't seen him in a long time. 

"Dougie, look whose here!" Emma called over her shoulder at Douglas who was walking over. Daniel was a little shocked to see that she had a guy over. Since the media kept tabs on her, apparently not well enough. But he was happy to see a friend of Emma's.

"Hello, its good to see you." Douglas smiled and shook hands with Daniel. 

"And you!" Daniel took Douglas's hand.

"Dougie came to stay with me for a week, he needed a break so I begged him to come to L.A and spend time with me." Emma smiled between them.

"Well that awesome, so your?" Daniel motioned between her and Doug

"Oh us? Yes, we've been dating for a while now." She gushed as Douglas nodded in agreement. "I couldn't be happier!" She leaned against Douglas and Douglas put his arms around her waist.

"Thats great! Well, I guess I'm one of the first to know?" He laughed

"Yep, oh Daniel, its really good to see you." Emma laughed

"Ah well, I just stopped by for a quick drop and wanted to invite you to my Halloween bash tomorrow. It starts from 9 o'clock to around 3 in the morning. Here's an invite, two per invite so you can bring your date." He teased Emma. "The old Harry Potter cast will be there also, I made sure they're schedule is cleared for this event."

"Thank you, we'll defiantly make it. Its good to see you Daniel."

"You too, and nice to see you again Douglas. Well, I better be going, have a nice day and hope to see you tomorrow." Daniel said, They said their goodbye partings and left.

"Shall we go?"Emma asked Douglas, wrapping her arms around his torso as he rested his cheek against her hair. "The old cast will be there, I know you were such a huge fan. Do you remember Dougie? You tripped over yourself when we first met? I made sure to get all of the autographs and gave you that black shirt? You were so cute!" She laughed

"Yes, I was a spazz. You were so beautiful and I couldn't even form a complete sentences. All I could think was, 'It really is Hermione Granger in the flesh.' and words left me. I had such a huge crush on you. Now that I think of it, I thought I scared you off." He grinned

"No you didn't, I though you were overly attractive. I kept saying that in interviews about you. When I first saw you, you were just...wow. Now your my eye-candy and I can stare at you all I want." She teased

"Darling, you can do more then just stare." He whispered in her ear and made her weak in the knee, feeling her body lean more into him. "Why don't we take a little...break and later on we can call my stylist so we'll be ready for tomorrow night." She kissed his neck and ran her fingers up under his T-shirt.

"Oh, I like the sound of that." Emma grinned cheekily up at him.

"After we do that, we can grab a bite of Dinner, maybe go to a movie or whatever you like." He bit her earlobe lightly and smoothed it over, picked her up. She shivered at his kisses and wrapped her legs around him, he carried her upstairs to their bedroom.

The bedroom was was a pale sky blue, a huge queen size bed sat on the opposite side of the wall, three doors that led to a walk in closet, an accessory closet and a makeup closet, the other was to the huge bathroom. He had his side of the closet and she had hers. He'd made sure to send extra clothes and accessories so he would have clothing when he came to stay with her. She had some of her clothes at his London flat also.