Chapter 2

"Which one should I wear?" Amy asked me holding up two short revealing dresses. "That one" I point to the one in her right hand, to be honest I didn't even really care about what one she wore. I put on the outfit that I packed for tonight on and started to do my makeup and hair. Once we were finished I had loose beach curls, and in my opinion this is the best I have looked in a while. It was only 7:30pm so we decided that we would start to pre drink and it didn't matter how much we drank because we were just going to end up getting a cab. "So do you know any hot boys going?" I asked Amy with a small smirk "well I'm hoping a lot" she said laughing. It's already 9:00 so we called the cab and it should be here soon. "Im so excited I have no idea why though considering we go to parties like ever single day" Amy says just before downing a shot a vodka as I repeat the same action. "I know I think it's because maybe we can meet some new people that will be going to the same school as us"
"Maddie don't get me started on school you know how upset I am that were not going to the same one" Amy saying with a frown on her face. "I know I know, but before you know it we will be on breaks and we will see each other then, and plus we promised each other that we will Visit so it's not going to be the end of the world, let's just enjoy tonight and the rest of the summer okay?" "Okay" amy says sounding a bit grumpy. "CAB IS HERE" Amy's dad yells up to us. "Ready?" Amy asked me. "Ready" I say with a small smile, We both run down the stairs and slip on our shoes and run out the door into the back of the cab. It was a 15 minute drive and the cab costed us $30 dollars, so we paid the man and walked Straight into Abby's house because Amy and her are good friends. As soon as we walked in the my ears were pounding from the music but not in a bad way, I really had to use the bathroom so I went ahead and used it but when I came out Amy's was out of sight, I walked into the backyard because that's where mostly everyone was. There must have been about 230 people it was packed but I could already spot out a few cute boys, I walked through the crowd trying to find amy or anyone I knew, "why who do we have here?" A mid sized boy with dark brown hair asked me and to be completely honest he was quite attractive. "My names Maddie" I told him with a smile on my face. "Wow a pretty name and a pretty face" he said with a smirk "oh by the way I'm cameron" "nice to meet you cameron" I said smiling, "you too, so do you want to go inside and get a drink with me?" He asked. "Sure" I smiled lightly and followed him into the house. He poured us two shots of vodka and we both Downed them, I was pretty much already drunk considering the amount I drank before I came. I see Amy as she stumbles down the stairs. "Where have you been?" I slur. "I was up here looking for you" she sighs "anyways this is cameron" I say pointing to him. "Ouu he cute" she says and then pauses because he realized that she just said that out loud, her faces turns a light shade of pink and she makes her way back outside "I'll be out in the back if you need me maddie" she says before waving off. As soon as Amy left Cameron came up to me almost chest to chest, "you're so fucking hot" he whispers I my ear. "Uhh thank you" I say looking at the ground refusing to look into his eyes, although I was excited to meet new boys I felt like he came on too strong and way too fast that it just made me uncomfortable. "What you don't like this?" He asked pushing his body up to mine. "Not really... Please stop" "no not now babe I'm having way too much fun to stop" "stop I mean it" I beg, he tired his hardest to bring me up the stairs but i tired just as hard to get him to stop, about half way up the stairs a group of guys came because they heard me putting up a fight. "Hey! What's going on?!" One of the guys shout, I couldn't see who it was thought since Cameron had me facing the other way. "Can you please get him off of me" I scream, as soon as I said that the boy rips him off me and Cameron tumbled down the stairs, "are you okay?" The tired breathless boy asked me. "Yeah I'm fine, thank you so much I was so scared" "it's okay I got your back" he said with a light chuckle. "I'm luke" he said as he extended his hand to mine. "Maddie" I said shanking his hand lightly. We walked down the stairs and he helped we step over Cameron, I think he passed out when he hit his head off the wall. Oops. "Did you want to go back outside?" Luke kindly asked me. "Not really I think I'm gonna go for a walk my head really hurts and I need fresh air, if I go out the back the only air I'll get will be mixed with weed" I say laughing. " do you mind if I come with you?" He asked almost sounding shy. "Of course not" I say smiling. We walk down her front lawn and just walk straight down the street. "So who do you know at this party?" Luke asked me. "I only know Abby because she invited my best friend Amy and she invited me,who do you know?" I asked him. "I know pretty much everyone, I went to the same school as Abby even though I've never said a single word to her me and my buddies thought we should come because we had nothing better to do" he said kicking a rock. "Oh okay, so do you have any plans for college or University?" I asked sounding curious. "Uh yeah I'm going to Williams college, how about you? College or University?" He asked more interested in the conversation. "Are you serious? I'm going to the same one" I said with wide eyes. "Are you kidding? This is going to be so exciting" he said happily. "You know if it wasn't for my friends I wouldn't have came to this party, I'm so glad they dragged me here or else I wouldn't have bummed into you" he said looking down at me smiling. "I know I'm gonna have to thank them for bringing you because not only did you save me from that dick but I now I know I'm gonna have a friend come to school with me"
We arrived back at Abby's house, but made sure to stick together when we went into the backyard, lots of people had left once we got back because it was already 3:30am. I found Amy and she told me that she already called a cab and its on its way now, so before I left I made sure to say goodbye to luke and to thank him, "okay so I'm gonna go now but I just wanted to thank you again for helping me out a few hours ago" I say smiling sweetly. "Not a problem at all I wouldn't have let him hurt a gorgeous girl like you" he winks "oh and umm do you think I could maybe get your number?" He asked with his face turning a light shad of pink. "Yeah of course" I say lowkey crying in my head because an extremely hot guy just asked for my number, I gave it too him said goodbye and he told me he'd text me as soon as he got home. Amy and I were sat in the back of the cab ranting to each other about how great our night has been. "And then he grabbed my hips and we were grinding and then his friend came up to me and makeout with me oh my god it was heaven, but who was the cute boy you were giving your number to?" She asked with a smirk on her face. "HIS NAME IS LUKE AND HE SO FUCKING HOT AND WERE GOING TO THE SAME COLLEGE AND IM CRYING BECAUSE HE HELPED ME FROM THIS GUY NAMED CAMERON THAT WAS GONNA DO GOD KNOWS WHAT TO ME AND I WAS SO SCARED AND THEN AFTER WE WENT FOR A WALK AND YA" I practically scream. "Wow sounds like you've had a great night" she said laughing. "Indeed" I said into a yawn. The cab came to a stop and we paid the driver and thanked him. We opened Amy's front door slowly and quietly so we wouldn't wake anyone up. "I'm so tired gonna go straight to bed" Amy told me as we walked up the stairs to her room. "Luke said he'd text me when he got back but I'm way too tired to text" I said almost grumpy. "Just text him in the morning" she wined at the bright light that my phone was giving off in her dark room. "Okay goodnight" "night maddie".