Author's Note

Dear Readers,

Yeah, this is the Author's note and if you have much more important things to do, then by all means, skip this and do whatever that is!

Anyway, let me just tell you awesome readers how I really love you!! Without all of you, I would never have written Shattered Memories. I mean, if there's no people reading my story then what's the use of posting chapters? Nobody's going to read them. BUT all of you read this and kept insisting to update (which makes me happy, by the way) so I update.

Shattered Memories was inspired by The Vow (one of my favorite moves, starring Rachel McAdams and Channing Tatum) and a Sophie Kinsella's book called Remember Me? The Vow is one of my favorite movies ever. It was just so beautiful and it really made me cry. Plus it has Channing on it. ;)

Here are some random things that you might not know about Shattered Memories:

1. Autumn's mother should have been "Spring" instead of "Lauren." But I think that would be SO weird. I mean, two daughters called "Autumn" and "Summer" and their mother's "Spring"? Next thing you know their father is called "Winter."

2. Xavier should have been the evil one. When Autumn lost her memory, she went back to Sandor and fell in love with HIM and not Xavier. This made Xavier bitter and angry and try to kidnap her. Lol, just thinking about it now makes me laugh.

3. Olive was supposed to DIE, instead of Lance. Sandor interrogated her, not Lance. She was the one who must have died instead of Lance but then I thought it would really be unfair of me. Plus, I know the readers wouldn't like it. (I have a heart too)

4. I used the name "Lance" three times in this story. Haha, you might have never noticed it. First one: Remember the time when Mandy told Autumn that the baby was hers? It was only a joke and the name of the baby's father is called LANCE. Second one: Summer had been engaged (I think she mentioned that in Chapter Two) with a guy called LANCE. Third one: Olive dated LANCE. Yeah I know, I think I'm really in love with the name Lance.

I think I have said everything I could. :) Really, guys, thanks for everything! 

XOXO, Bella.

PS: If you want to read some of my stories, then I would be so happy. :) I'm going to have a new story called The Beauty Underneath. Please check it out if you want to. It's not yet out (lol) but maybe next week. Thanks!!