11 Reasons Why

Screenshot your favorite quotes from this book and upload it on Instagram/Twitter with hashtags #11RW_wattpad and #numbereddays_wattpad and I'll give you a shoutout!❤❤❤  

Grant Preston couldn't be more polar opposites with Grace Hoult, and yet he was everything she could have ever hoped for.

                Under the thick layers of façade he wore, he was the sweetest, most caring and the perfect boyfriend for Grace. He really loved her and she truly loved him back, and it seemed to her that nothing was ever gonna break them apart.

                But people made mistakes; words were kept unspoken, thoughts were remained hidden, and hearts were broken. Grace realized that nothing was ever truly perfect, and that even their seemingly unbreakable relationship had flaws too.

                 With only one simple sentence, things went wrong, and their relationship ran downhill. Grace loved Grant too much, Grant loved Grace but was terrible to show it, and even though they'd believed that opposites attract, it didn't seem to work out with them. Grace left, leaving both Grant and herself with nothing but broken hearts, but this time she knew she could never mend them.

                But still, every single time she saw his face among the crowd of people, these eleven words were the ones she instantly thought of. Those are the reasons why she fell in love with him. And with each words came a flashback that were plagued in her mind forever, even if she and Grant were never meant to be.

© 2013-2014 by Bree Stonefield (@numbereddays)

All rights reserved. No part of this document may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of the author.

please take note of the bolded words that i put in the beginning of the chapters because the story and the chapters aren't arranged by date since it's a series of randomly-not-so-random flashbacks--it might clear up some confusion c: