Naruto x Hinata (1)

Hinata's POV

I choose

"Naruto"

I suddenly heard jumping.
"Yes! Thank you thank you thank you! Now im cool! HA!"
He said as he grabbed me by my wrist and took me upstairs.
"W-wait where are we going?!"
I said .
Naruto unlocked a door and shoved me into it.
I looked around.
"So much...yellow"
I was pretty impresed.
"Favorite color"
He said.
"So now what?"
I said.
"I dont know i was pretty excited when you chose me"
I giggled.
"What's so funny?"
Naruto asked.
"You're pretty cute"
I slammed my hand onto my mouth.
I saw naruto smile.
"Why thank you" he said as he got closer to me "you are too"
I looked into his blue eyes. Eyes full of lust.They were beautiful. He started to get closer and closer. So did i.
I started to kiss him. He kissed back. I noticed he smirked in the kiss. I didnt know what that meant. He pushed me onto the bed. Still kissing me. He started to kiss onto my neck.
I bit my lip trying hard not to moan. He started to take off my dress. He looked at me to see if i was okay with it. I nodded. I started to unbutton his shirt. His hands running down my hair,down my sides and between my breasts. Naruto kissed me adding tongue. He unclasped my bra.
He took off his jeans. He then started attacking my breasts.
I moaned. I love the pleasure he was giving me. He started licking down further to my stomach. I stopped him,letting him know i didnt want him to lead no more. I laid him down and I took off his boxers. I looked at his huge member. I didnt really know what to do, so i just started licking the tip. He groaned as i started to use my hands to go up and down. I think i was doing the right thing. I stopped to take off my panties. He told me to lay down on the bed,he then started licking me on my womanhood. I let out a moan. Naruto looked at me and smiled. He positioned me and him.
"The pain will go away"
He whispered onto my neck. I nodded.
He put his member inside me slowly and carefully.
"Tell me when to go"
I let a tear drop fall. The pain was gone now there was pleasure.
"Go"
Naruto nodded and went in and out of me.
I moaned loudly. Letting him know to go faster. 
I was almost to my climax and think he was too. He stopped and switched positions.
He was sitting on the bed while i was sitting on him his member still inside me.
"G-go faster!"
I yelled.
Naruto groaned letting me know he reached his climax.
He came inside me!
He carried me onto his bed
and got the blanket to put it over us.
"Ill be wanting a boy"