Hidan x Hinata (1)

(Just pretend that kiba wasnt here and pretend that hidan said everything kiba said!)

Hinata's POV

I choose
"Hidan"
Everybody looked at me as if i was insane.
Wait,why did i choose him?
"Wait... Me as in me the cool Hidan?!"
I heard him say.
I nodded.
"Well okay!"
He said as he walked away.
I looked at everybody wondering why he left.
"Sit, We need to talk"

"Yo! Uh whatever your name is! Come here!"
Hidan yelled. Itachi nodded for me to go. "We'll talk later go"
I slowly walked up the stairs. I was ready for impact.
I saw Hidan waiting outside his room. I guess. He suddenly grabbed my wrist and roughly pulled me into his room. "Your mine"
He roughly pushed me onto the wall. Put one hand beside and the other hand below my chin. "No one else's" He put his forehead with mine. What is he trying to say?
"You belong to me" he slowly kissed my lips. "I don't to worry about you" I started to kiss back.
The kiss was getting heated. I don't know what was happening, but i like it. He picked up-i put my legs around his waist and carried me to his bed.

*knock knock* "Hidan someone came to see you" We heard Naruto say. Hidan groaned and got the door. I was sitting on his bed like nothing happened. "Who is it?" Hidan asked. "Some guy" naruto said as he left. "Stay here,ill be back" i nodded. What to do now? Oh i know,look at his room!

Hidan's POV (first time ever!)

I was having fun with that girls name. Maybe i should have asked her name. God, im stupid. But i wasnt sure why i said that.

"What?" I asked the stranger. He suddenly pulled me outside of the penthouse and closed the door." How long do you plan on staying here?" I took the cape off of the man. Oh great, Deidara. "I dont know until i get what i want?"
Deidara got his cape,without looking at me, he said "well hurry up, you dont plan on staying here long enough right?"
I shook my head"nah"

"You know the consequences"