Chapter Three

~
Chapter 3
~
Author's Note;
Hey guys!
It's been a while!
I missed you~.
Happy Chinese New Year!
Anyway;
Here it is!
Chapter 3!
Start!
~
~Omniscient View~

"So," the black-haired girl started that caught the attention of the girl beside her. "Where we heading to?"

"We're gonna go get Kenta," the other missy deadpanned.

"Then I should get ready," the deep peach-nette was confused. The other girl wore the deep peach wig once more, pulled a pair of sunglasses from nowhere and wore them.

"My name is Andi, I'm an undercover model," Andi started posing like an agent. First, she posed like she was holding a gun while going "bang bang". Then she posed as if she was holding a gun on her right side while faced to the right. (I can't properly describe it, sorry. - A/N)

"Will you stop that?" the other girl playfully said.

"Try it out!" Andi forced the deep peach-nette to do the same poses she was doing. The two kept laughing at how childish they were becoming, because of their laughter, the driver started to giggle along with them.

"I'll be back," Andi uses her deepest voice to imitate and enact Arnold Schwarzenegger's famous quote, she did not totally fail though.

Time passes by so quickly that the two girls wasn't able to notice that they arrived at their destination, a really elaborate, glass-encased building.

"This is the place full of models, yah?"

"Umm... I think so," the deep peach-nette's answer was more like a question than an answer.

~Kise's PoV~

Finally! It's done!

"Ryouta, be back within ten minutes or you're toast!" I gulped. My manager is one of the worst people to anger in this world.

I slowly opened the door revealing camera flashes, fangirls and reporters.

"Kise-kun! Can I have your autograph??" a girl with black hair fangirled before me.

"Sure -ssu!" I borrowed the lucky girl's pen and used it to sign her copy of my photo shoot album.

"Thank you Kise-kun! KYAAAAAAAHH!" I saw her faint.

"Ah," I retracted.

Some worried fangirls waked her up and helped her.

Waves of fangirls also asked me to sign their copy of my newest photo shoot album.

Ah~ Life of a Model.

"Kise-san! We have to go! You only have 7 minutes left to take a quick break!" the secretary of my manager called to me from afar. Thank God that she's nothing like Fuguwacchi! I noticed that my fangirls started to shoot daggers at her, luckily Mayoicchi is a very strong person, able to withstand the daggers, like she had an invisible force shield. SHE IS ONE OF THE COOLEST GIRLS I'VE EVER MET!!

"Two more minutes Mayoicchi, please -ssu!" I called back to her, then continued signing the fangirls' albums.

"But I thought you wanted onion gratin soup!" I feel my face changing into a one that has suddenly realized that I left the faucet running.