Chapter 2: Hogwarts

Finally it was time for me to go to my first year of hogwarts. Im so excited!! All the crap on the train was boring i don't remember anything because i was sleeping. Fred told me i slept walked into Bill and Charlie's cabin and say on Charlie's lap. I was so embarrassed after he told me, my hair turned crimson just like my cheeks! George comes in and takes a look at me and frowns. Me and George have been fighting for a week now. He turns to Fred and says, "I thought you were on my side brother? Why are you talking to her?". "Im allowed to talk to her dear brother. Everyone knows you want to talk to her to because you". George races over and pushes his brother to the floor. I was quite surprised by this act i squeaked. Even though i lived at the burrow i wasn't related to the Weasley's. I wonder what George thinks of me. It must be good because he wants to talk to me!

After we got of the train into the school we were ready for sorting. My last name was Potter so i was going to be waiting for a long time. Finally when they called my name everyone gasped. 'Whatever' I thought. The hat was placed on my head and it whispered into my ear. 'This is very hard i don't know where to put you' Ill never be sorted. 'I am going to figure you out later' the hat whispered. Finally the hat shouted "INCONCLUSIVE!!" The teachers gasped. 'I'm a freak' I thought. I ran out of the hall. And boom i was totally lost.

'Where do i go?' I thought. I decided just to sit on the floor and wait. It felt like hours passed and i just didnt know what todo anymore i just fell asleep. I was rudely awakened by Charlie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG GUYS, i am so sorry i haven't uploaded and that the chapters are short i have been having troubles with my depression and i am having symptoms of anxiety and its hard for me to get up and do things if you do read this i hope you liked it and if you want more comment what you would like to see.

~*~Kelcie~*~