Chapter 5: Tyler

Quick A/N before it starts :p. I was reading the comments and i saw some people wanted to see what Tyler was doing in there so I'm going to continue with him there. Also, it s now 3rd year.

************************************************************************************************************

"Wow, back for another year" George said, ruffling my curly hair.

"Yeah, don't screw it up" I replied trying to put the curls back into place.

"Fred, George, Nickole, help Ron with his stuff" Mrs.Weasley said.

"But Mum" the twins groaned.

It was relatively normal the whole ride to Hogwarts, quite boring actually. Until Fred, George, and I entered the great hall.

"Hey Nickole" Tyler said. He's been trying to pick me up since first year and I'm sick of it.

"Go away Tyler" I said as I turned to the table and sat next to George.

I looked over and saw George, giving Tyler the most evil glare I had ever seen. If I were him I would have run away then... But he had an other idea.

"Come on Nickole come sit with me, out in the courtyard." As he said this he reached out to grab my arm. I immediately tried to move away, almost scared of what he was going to do to me.

I mean I don't hate him because he's a Slytherin. In fact I do have a few friends who are. It's just the fact that it is Tyler. He is a boy, my age, 13, who has brown hair, and this constant shit eating grin. He's also terribly mean to my friends, yet he thinks I would like him. It doesn't make any sense.

George immediately stood up and walked over to Tyler with fire in his eyes.

"Get away from her" George said menacingly.

Tyler being the coward he was, backed down but of course not without saying something incredibly stupid.

"Just wait until she changes her mind, she'll find out who's better sooner or later" Tyler sneered, and with that he turned to leave.

"I already know who's better" I said quietly. "It's you guys"

"Aweeeee!! Nickole!! I love you too!!" Fred said while hugging me tight around my middle and trapping my arms to my side.

George just came up to me and ruffled my hair like he always did. But this time it felt more... Sweet. Not to mess up my hair, which he did anyway, but in a way to say 'I know'

And with that the doors to the great Hall opened and all of the little baby first years came skittering in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors note

Hello everyone! I know I definitely have not been doing a good job at updating this book, but I was thinking of starting it again and also writing another book. As it's been a few years since being on this account my interests have changed alot. Of course I still love Harry Potter, but I love some more stuff now too. If I did some one piece one shots or maybe even a fanfic would anyone read it? I also have some other ideas for books as well so if you have any suggestions feel free to comment <3