Drayton/ Cemil (pov)

Dray's POV

I catch Cemil preventing him from a fall when his legs give out. He grabs my arm so hard that I feel pain and wonder how he could do that.

"Don't just stand there, we need to take him to the doctor." Emma says rushing by me and leading the way to the pack hospital.
I can't believe Cemil is pregnant and now in labour. I carry my mate and rush to the hospital as well.
At the door I meet Alpha James and JJ. We make our way in together and am escorted to Cemil's already prepared birth room. I find Dan and some nurses already in there, who tells me to lay him down on the bed. Am surprised to see my mate changing into his wolf form, meaning the pups are in that form.

"Everyone has to wait out side, only Drayton is allowed to stay." Dan says and everyone moves outside.

I stand beside the bed rubbing his head as they prepare him.

"Dray," I hear him in my head. Looking in his eyes I see a tear flow down from it.
"Its okay, am here for you." I encourage still rubbing him, trying to soothe the pain.
Suddenly, am bombarded with images in my head. I see everything that happened to him this past months. I feel sorry he had to face that on his own and the pain he endured during the change. Am proud he was strong to go through it and survive.

I kiss his head and smile. "Be strong, you can do this. Am here now."

The hours that pass next are the longest in my life. I stood there as my mate had our pups, four. They are all lovely and beautiful. Now they are all cleaned up and laying beside my mate. The first pup is a male, has the colour of my fur which is dark blue and sometimes looks like black. His name is Drayton jnr or DJ. Second is also a male, has black and white fur which is a good mixture of me and Cemil's fur. He is 10 minutes young and named Charles after Cemil's father. Third is a girl named Amber. She has white fur like Cemil and is 12 minutes younger. Then lastly is a boy named CJ after Cemil. He has my fur on the head and paws but the rest is white.

After all those years together, now we will be a family and am glad I will be raising the children with him.

*******
Its been weeks since Cemil was allowed to leave from the hospital. We now live in our own house. Though we will be leaving to my pack in two days time. My beta left the day after we came here but I didn't want to move right away. I wanted to wait until we got the hang of having children. They changed forms two weeks after birth and all have a part of me and Cemil.

"Hey," I look at the office door where I was currently in, seeing a smiling Cemil.
"A penny for your thoughts."

"No but a dollar will do." I answer packing all the papers I had on the desk, in a bag.

"You can keep them then." He says while entering then closes the door. He walk up to me and sits on the desk facing me.
"What were you doing in here anyway." He ask.

"Just making sure I've read everything I need to know about my pack." I finish the packing and push the bag on the floor.
"Are they sleeping now?"

"Yes, CJ being difficult as always. Am tired." He sighs and yawns a second later.

CJ is always crying the most times he is awake. It take a lot to make him stop or sleep. These days I've been busy getting ready to move so I didn't give any help to my mate with the kids. I stand up then and carry my mate.

"I gues its sleeping time for you too." We leave the office and up the stairs to our room which is across the kid's room.
I lay him on the bed and then remove his clothes leaving him in boxers. I go to leave but he grabs my arm.