Eighteen

I'll be updating this story a lot more now 3 to 4 times a day maybe a little more. 

------------------------------------------

"Joe made his way down the path as reporters started to form. He sighed trying to push his way through them as they all started asking him questions. This is what he didn't want for Demi, for reporters to start following her around just because she had been spotted with him. It would dangerous for her and frightening because she couldn't see who was taking to her and what was in front. He just wished he had some more privacy sometimes.

"Joe who's the girl?" Was all he kept asking.

"Can you just leave me alone for one second? I want to go home!" Joe demanded pushing past them not wanting to push any of them down but he could see some reporters already on the floor. He sighed leaning down by a youngish man, it looked like he just got out of college. "Are you alright man?" He nodded his head gently holding out his hand for him to take which he did Joe then helping him up onto his feet.

"Thanks Joe, nice to see some celebrities care." He mumble being shoved again by people now taking a shot, even good deeds were good shots.

"You look a bit young to be doing something like this." He stated.

"I just got out of college, my parents kicked me out because I got my girlfriend pregnant. I need all the money I can get." Joe sighed again but reached into his pocket where he found twenty dollars loose from when he went to the store to get the ingredients for dinner handing him it.

"I know it's not a lot but I don't have anything else on my person, congratulations." Joe smiled at him wondering away before he could give the money back.

"Thank you!" He called after him Joe flashing one of his famous smiles before climbing into the car. He drove carefully not wanting to squash any reporters. He felt his phone buzz pulling over so he could see it smiling when he saw that his father was home from his trip. He instantly turned the car around so he was heading into the direction of his parent's house.

Joe kissed his mother's cheek before heading into the living room Denise not following far behind. He smiled when he saw his father sat down his three brothers already here. He leaned down giving his father a hug before sitting down on the only spare chair now that Denise was sat down too knowing Joe would get himself a drink if he wanted to.

"How was it?" Joe questioned.

"It was a good experience," Paul replied. He had been to some third world countries to see how their life compares to his and to help out where he could. They had always been a giving family even before the three brothers became famous. "But what about your evening? Your mother told me about the girl you met." Joe rolled his eyes as his brothers begun to tease him.

"Yeah it was good," Joe grumbled leaning back on the couch.

"I knew you had been with a girl as soon as you came into the trailer." Kevin taunted.

"Who is she?" Nick questioned.

"Her name is Demi." Joe answered.

"She's not famous then?" Paul questioned Joe laughing slightly shaking his head. He just hoped Demi could understand his schedule but as soon as he had finished filming for the show he would be free to do what he wanted. He wanted a break for a little bit before he thought about doing anything else.

"She plays piano in a restaurant, she's blind." He sighed when they all went quiet, he hoped his family would be supportive of him.

"She knows who you are right?" Frankie questioned Joe shaking his head.

"She's treating me like any other person, it's not often I get this."

"You're going to tell her though?" Denise inquired.

"I will one day, if I know we're going somewhere serious," Joe answered. "It was nice to see you dad but I'm going to go home, I'll see you all tomorrow." Joe got up and left wanting to get home to bed.

------------------------------------------------------------

Comments please!