Devilish 2

Andrea's POV

Grrrrr  whoever or whatever he\she is curse him\her.

I look at my dress again and I pity it,It has a big stain that ruined my mood it's mahal kaya it costs $300 goshhhhh.

What I'm gonna do now I don't want them to see me like this. it's so kadirdir kaya, I look like hinampas hampas sa lupa.
I glanced at my wrist watch and it's 2:30 na so I better uwi na I'm tinatamad na din naman to listen to my prof. Eh full of disscusion.

Kahit it's so wa poise I do that for myself naman so tiis ganda lang, I run for pete's sake .
I'm here in the carpark and ready to open the door of my car when I heard unfamillar voices.
"P-please*hik*d-don't d-do th-this t-to mm-me"i saw a girl and wow she's beautiful ha pero may boy din eh but i can't see his face because his back is facing me.
Hayyy i better go away there before they see me evesdropping to their conversation chorva and I don't care at all.
I go inside my car then drive fast like I'm the Queen of the Way that no one can stop me.
But pshhh epic fail traffic tsk it's so nakakainis talaga I'm in the middle of my pagpapakasaya pa eh...
Makapagpa-music na nga lang.
------------------------------------------------------
Dessert by:Dawin
They can imitate you
But they can't duplicate you
Cause' you got something special
That makes me want to taste you
I want it all day long
I'm addicted like it's wrong
I want it all day long
I'm adicted like it's wrong

Chos it's my ringtone
(Hi?who's this??)me
(You want super sapak?try to look at your screen para you  know na who's dyosa your talking with)aissssh It's Cass pala I forgot to text her.
(Sorry Cass I'm on the way kasi-)
(And why?)
(My dress has a big stain kasi eh sorry)
(What?Why??)
(The car kasi is so fast magpatakbo kaya the putik fly over my dress)
(Hahahahahahah sweet karma hahahahha)pshhh she make asar asar pa.
*peeep*gosh it's no traffic na pala.
(Bye Cass see you tomorrow luv yah)
(Wai-
-toot- -toot-
I drive so fast again then after a couple of minutes I'm here na in our house.
I get out of my car and agad ako ginreet ng mga kasambahay namin.
I ignored them nalang.
"Miss Andrea-
"Correction MISS ZHANDRIA di tayo close"me
"Sorry po Miss Zhandria,pinapatawag po kayo ni Sir Ace sa office niya.
I went to my room first then changed my clothes then to his office.
I did'nt bothered to knock cause I'm tinatamad.

What
The
Fudge!!!!!

"Appa yook thes a doll"
"Brice it's a girl not a doll,right appa?"
"No she's an angel,am I right appa?" WHY IT'S SO MADAMING LITTLE KUYA ACE HERE IN THIS ROOM???
"KUYA WHAT HAPPENED????"me
"Ehemm am childrens go to your mommy first, me and your tita will talk lang"TITA?WHAT'S HAPPENING IN THIS COUNTRY???
"WHOSE THOSE CHILDREN AND TITA?WHY?"me
"Don't talk first I'll tell you the whole story"kuya Ace
"Huh e pano mo masasagot questions ko kung ganon?"me
"Kaya nga I'll tell you the whole story eh it means everything."I just nodded at him
"6 yrs ago-
"WHAT HAPPENED?"
"I said don't talk first"he said with a asar tone in his voice. I just rolled my eyes
"6 yrs ago I met a girl and she's beautiful so I court her and after 4 months were officially in a relationship and I never expect that I whould fall for her because I'm a Cassanova right then the night after our graduation we celebrate at Clark's house and that night were all drunk and....something happened to us..."
"What do you mean by we?"me
"Me and Leila we do the...."
"WHAT THE HECK!!THEN WHAT HAPPENED NEXT!!!???"
"Calm down okay!after that she broke up with me and you know what's the worst thing...."
"NOPE!!"
"After 3 yrs ko lang nalaman na we have a twins...."TWINS WHAT DI KERRY NG MIND KO!!!!!I'M SO CLUELESS!!!
"WHAT TWINS YOU MEAN YOU HAVE ANAK NA AND KAYA KA NAG STOP SA PAGIGING CASSANOVA DAHIL SAKANYA?AND TWINS WHAT  THEIR THREE ARE YOU STUPID IT'S THREE TRIPLETS As IN    T-R-I-P-L-E-T-S!!!"ME
"I'm not stupid and please I'm not yet done after 3 yrs we met again and again we do it  kaya tatlo sila"
"WHAT THE!!!! SO I HAVE PAMANGKIN NA PALA AND YOU DID'NT SAID TO ME!!"
"Sorry"
"Alam na ba ni mommy?"he make iling iling his head
"E ni daddy?"he shook is head again
"Your so lagot kay mommy't daddy talaga"me then stand up na
"Where are you going little devil?"
"Will you stop calling me devil?cause I'm so flattered"I said sarcasticly
"De san nga?"kuya Ace
"I'll going to make laro laro with my nephews muna"
"Wow sounds new huh?"I make irap nalang to him then go out of his office.
I saw the Leila girl with her anak and she's may itsura huh and she looks like a good person naman.
I walk papunta to them wearing a very big smile.
"Hi ate!hello nephews!"me and actually I'm very happy that kuya finds he's true love na. Looks like ate Leila is in state of shock pa.
"Hi I'm your tita Andrea the most beautiful girl in the world"me shemps dapat I tell them na that I'm the most Beautiful girl in the world para naka mind set sa mind nila.I heard ate Leila giggled.
"No mommy is the most beautiful girl in the world!"the twins said in chorus
"Then I'm next after your Mommy"
"Yeah!"The three said in chorus,how cute.
"Oh you three have'nt introduce yourselves yet"
"I'm Kyle Benedict Ferzumicoliz"wow they know na kung anong dadalhin nilang apelyido.
"I'm Bryle Zachary Ferzumicomiz"the small one in the twins said.
"I-im Brice Ferzzumicolizz"the youngest in the three said.
"Wow what a cute names!"I said
"Mom you have'nt introduce yet"Kyle said.
"Ahh I-im Leila Go"she said shyly but wait GO.
"Correction,It's ate Leila Ferzumicoliz" mukhang ate is in shock cause her eyes get bigger.
"H-huh wh-why?"
"Why not, sa wedding din naman ang patutunguhan so your part of the family na"me
"B-but-
"Andrea's right why not use my surname eh papakasalan din naman kita?"kuya said in a sweet voice.
When I look at ate's reaction wow kung gulat siya kanina mas gulat siya ngayon.
"Leila can we talk first?"kuya asked
"S-sure"ate Leila said then make lakad lakad away from us,before that ate Leila said pa
"Andrea you can go out if you want I'll take care of the childrens"kuya just nodded.
"O-ok"I make beso beso to ate and kuya and next to my nephews.
"Bye,gotta go"then I walk papunta sa car ko then I hop in.
I drive papunta sa bar.....
I'm here at ****bar
"Good afternoon Ma'am!Enjoy!"
I'm so naiirita jan sa mga guards na yan eh but anyway I ordered vodka.
The bar tender serve the vodla na and I drink it,while I'm enjoying the taste of vodka someone sit beside me.
"Wanna go with me Miss?"a man, I faced him and he looks good naman but his not my type.
"No!"
"Arte!"
"E ayoko nga eh!!"I said loudly but wala siyang paki he makes higit higit lang my arm and it hurts.
"Don-t touch me!"ako then nagpupumiglas but mali pala dahil he will kiss me I'm nakapikit na when
*Boooogsh*
"Are- "everythings went black.....
**************************
Thank u for reading luv u all!!!
Basahin nyo rin po yung                     Don't Mess Up by:Lovescake
Maganda po promise!!!