Devilish 3

Avery's POV
I'm back here in the Philippines and ready to get my sweet revenge to the person almost killed me because of heart break.

But before that, I will relax first to earn some energy.I'm on my way to the **** bar because It's Win's birthday today so we decided na doon nalang ice-lebrate and reunion narin saming magkakaibigan.

Oh I forgot to introduce myself,I'm Avery Shin Clastzerone 19 yrs old,3rd year collage taking up Civil Engineer.

And if I would describe myself, one thing is for sure I'M ALMOST PERFECT,di sa nagyayabang pero It's true and I'm a Cassanova simula nung iwan niya ko what I want what I get.

I moved on 2yrs ago so nothing to worry.
I'm here at the parking lot.
I went out of my car and go inside the ****bar then I saw my highschool friends but It looks like di nila ako nakilala so I walk towards them.
"Hey guys long time no see!"me,their shocked ahhahahah ganon ba ko ka-pogi.
"Ahhhmm who are you Mr. Handsome?"Yana
"Do we know you?"Win
"Uhhhhhm h-hello"who's this girl,she's beautiful and cute lalo na pag nag bablush.
" I'm that handsome ba para di niyo makilala?"me
"Yeah!"they said in chorus while nodding.
"Well I'm the one and only Avery Shin Clastzero-"
"Bro,long time no see!!"hindi ko na natapos yung sasabihin ko dahil they hugged me.
"Bro,will you please take off your hand,It's so gay!"agad naman nilang tinanggal ang pagkaka pulupot ng kamay nila sakin.
"Grabe you've change a lot huh!"Zaine
"Ofcourse after what happened!" me,bigla naman silang natahimik.
"Did I said something wrong guys?"me
"A-about Z-
"Zandy is already part of my past,I forgotten her na"me and again their shocked
"WHAT??!!"All of them
"Yup and in fact I'm a Cassanova"me
"WHAT??!!"all of them
" Hayy people change and I'm one of them"me
"Ahhhhh!"all of them
"Anyway whose this girl with a black curl hair?"me
"Oh she's Selena and she's part of the barkada na!"Yana
"Selena,nice name huh by the way I'm Avery"me
"S-sels na-nal-lang"siya na medyo nahihiya.

"Eh ayoko nga eh!!!"I heard a famillar voice.I turned my back and I saw HER at hinihigit pa siya nito.
I stand up and RUN towards her .
I DON'T KNOW WHAT AM I DOING!!!
"Don- touch me!!"
*BOOOGSH* I gave him a very hard punch in his face.
"STAY AWAY FROM HER!!!"I said,ewan pero kumukulo yung dugo ko.Tumakbo naman yung lalaki.
"Are you-ZANDY!!!"nahimatay siya kaya di na ko nag dalwang isip pa at dinala ko siya sa pinaka malapit na Hospital.

*HOSPITAL*
"She's ok, she needs to rest lang" doctor
"Thanks doc."me

I need some fresh air kaya I went out of her room and go to the garden.

Bakit ganon parang nag iba siya.
Mas gumaada s-errr di pede I have to revenge,She broke my heart and it hurts a lot.

Kailangan kong makapag-revenge,Kailangan kong ibalik lahat ng sakit sa kanya,Kailangan ko siyang paibigin and the most important is

I NEED TO BREAK HER HEART!
******************************
Thanks for reading!
Luv u all!!!!