Chapter 1

Lilly's P.O.V.

I was sitting in class waiting for my brother to get here. Knowing him he's getting himself in trouble. I looked around the room and spotted the most popular guy in school....... Saskue Uchiha. I have a crush on him. I don't show it though. I'm not like all his fan-girls. I keep my distance. My friend Sakura shows that she likes him. I can tell he is annoyed. Speaking of Saskue, he is currently walking over to me. "Hey Lilly." he says. "Hello Saskue. How are you" I ask. "I'm alright. You?" he asks me. "Same. I'm waiting on Naruto." I say.

He crinkles his nose. It's only us in the class room. Sasuke and I are friends. At least I think we are. "Hey Sasuke?" I ask. "Yes?" he asks. "Are we friends?" I ask. His eyes widened. "Yes we are Lilly. Why would you ask that?" he asked sounding shocked. "I just wanted to know." I said shrugging. "Do you want to sit with me Lilly?" he asked. "Sakura, Ino, and all of your other fan-girls will get mad. Not to mention Naruto." I said looking him in the eyes. "They can all suck it up. Besides they have to listen to me." he said smirking.

"Fine Sasuke. I'll sit with you. But if my brother stops talking to me I WILL hurt you." I said. "No you won't." he said smirking at me. "What makes you say that Uchiha?" I said looking at him confused. "You love me. I know you have a crush on me." he said leaning his face closer to mine. My eyes widened. "No i don't." I said looking into his eyes getting lost. "Yes you do Lilly. I know you do. You just don't want to be like the other girls." he said giving me a rare smile. "I still can't believe I'm friends with Sakura." I said.

"I can't believe your brother is Naruto." he mumbled. I hit his arm. "Ow! What was that for?" he asked holding onto his arm. "Don't be mean to my brother!" I said glaring at him. Saskue grabs my hand and pulls me towards where he usually sits. "Sit." he commanded. "I'm not a dog Saskue." I said getting angry. He smirks. "Your getting angry." he said. "Yes I am." I said glaring at him. "Your cute when your angry." he said smirking. I finally just sat down. That's when everyone started pouring into the class. My brother showed up and sat beside me.