Chapter 2

Sasuke's P.O.V.

This girl will be the death me. I'm not supposed to fall for her. She is so cute. She is the only girl, or the only person, I talk and show emotion to.  I don't like her brother. Lilly was just staring at me. She got up to do something and Naruto tripped her making her fall onto me. Our lips touched. Both of our eyes widened. She quickly got off of me. "I'm so sorry Sasuke! Naruto tripped me!" she said panicking. My fan-girls got mad and went to beat her up. I was quickly in front of her. "Don't touch her. If your going to hurt anyone hurt Naruto! He tripped her!" I said glaring.

They ended up beating Naruto up. He was sitting by Lilly with cuts on him. Iruka sensei  walked in. He stared talking about groups. "Team seven Sakura, Naruto, Sasuke, and Lilly. They will be the only four person cell." he said. I was happy that I got to be with Lilly. He announced the rest of the cells. "Go to lunch." he said. I walked up to Lilly. "Wanna eat lunch together?" I asked. "Sure." she said smiling. "Let's go to the roof." I said. "I eat there all the time." she said smiling. After we ate we went to go meet our new teacher. He was late and Naruto was complaining.

"He's late!" Naruto said crossing his arms. "He's not late. He arrives precisely when he means to." Lilly said. "Oh shut it Lilly!" he said glaring at her. "Don't be mean to your sister!" I yelled at him. He just looked at me. "Why don't you just date her?" he asked. My eyes went wide. "What?" I ask. "Just date her! Its clear that you like her!" he said looking me.

"I'm just her friend."I say looking down. That's when our new teacher walked in. "Your late!" Naruto said pointing at him. "Naruto! I said he's not late! He arrives precisely when he means to!" Lilly said again smacking Naruto on the arm.

"Ow!" Naruto yelled grabbing his arm. "I'm sorry sir for my idiotic brother here." Lilly said pointing at Naruto. I smirked. She is just so cute! How do people not like her? "What's your name child?" he asked looking at Lilly. "Lilly."she said shyly. "My name is Kakashi." he said. "That's Naruto. That's Sasuke. Last but not least that's Sakura." Lilly said pointing to each of us.

He looked at all of us. "What do yall want most in life?" hr asked. "I just want to prove to people that I'm not weak. I also just want to be loved......" Lilly said looking down. "I want someone to notice me....." Sakura said blushing and looking at me. "I want to be hokage! The best ninja in our village! I will be too! Believe it!" Naruto said smiling. "You?" master Kakashi asked looking at me.

"I want to get revenge on someone who destroyed my life. I have sworn to kill him. I also want to make this one girl mine after I have killed him." I said looking over at Lilly who had tears in her eyes. I quickly hugged her. Naruto and Sakura gasped as I did so. With that we left to get some rest.