f o r e w o r d

All Rights Reserved

Copyright: 'Our Story'. Including all chapter, prologues, epilogues and associated content is COPYRIGHTED. All rights reserved by the owner and creator of this work, and any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, manipulation, distribution or copyright is punishable by law.

[ Grammar Error Presents ]

✦✦✦

. Audrey's.

"Audrey my little flower, love will come at the most unexpected time and you must embrace it when it comes. It will bring you a great happiness. Remember this Audrey, be happy and always be strong my dear."

I never believed what my mother said because it sound so cheesy. But then, I slowly started to believe it when I saw how both of my parents looked at each other and how they treated each other. Our home was always full of warmth and happiness. That time, it was more than enough. I never wish for anything else.

I only have two siblings which consist of me and my older brother. I was spoiled by my family because I'm the youngest and the only daughter in the family. Basically, I get everything that I wanted and there is not even a single thing that I want I didn't get. My thoughts at that time were I'm the luckiest and happiest person in the world.

My happiness doesn't last that long when my mother suddenly died.

✦✦✦

Introducing:

Rosie Tupper as Audrey Wilson

Vote and Comment