c h a p t e r | 3

[ Grammar Error Presents ]

✦✦✦

. Audrey's .

When the class is already over, I quickly pack my things and make my way out of the room. I did not know how to contact Luca because I did not have any information about him. If I need to wait for the next class to meet him, it will be only wasting my time because the next class will be held next week. I need to find some information about Luka so that I can contact him.

Suddenly, an idea pop inside my head. Professor Arnold did mention that he's in-fact, Luca's neighbor. Well, I just need to find Professor Arnold if I want to ask some information about Luca.

I return my way back inside the classroom because I'm pretty sure Professor Arnold did not even leave the auditorium yet. My assumption is right when I see he's alone at the front of the auditorium.

"Hye Professor, can I ask you some question?''

"Audrey! Well, what is it?"

"Did you know Luca's number because I did not know how to contact him actually. I want to discuss the given assignment with him. I really hope to finish the assignment earlier that the given date."

"As expected from my excellent student. Wait for a little bit, I'm gonna find his number on my contact."

When Professor Arnold found his contact, he scribbled Luca's number on a piece of paper and give it to me. I quickly thanked him and make my way out of the auditorium.

I make my way to the campus garden and find a place to sit. I take out my phone from my pocket and dial his number that was scrawled on the piece of paper.

Beep.. Beep..

The ringing continues for a little while when suddenly someone picks up the phone.

"Hello?"

His voice... It was memorizing and deep. It's the first time I have heard the sound of his voice. Truth to be told, I did not quite remember his voice and I'm pretty sure boys voice does not sound that deep.

"Is this Luca?"

"Yeah, it's me. Who is this?"

"It's me, .. Audrey."

There's a pause on the other end for a while. I take a look at my phone screen and sees that he's still on the phone.

"Luc-"

"H- how did you get my n- number?" His voice is so low I thought I misheard it.

"I got your number from Professor Arnold. Actually, I'm calling you right now because I want to discuss the assignment which both of us are going to be partnered with."

"Okay. Um.. Do you want to meet up somewhere to discuss it?" His voice is back to normal tone. I'm a bit weirded that he did not ask many questions and just agreed with what I'm saying.

"Yeah, Where are you know? I can just head ov-"

"No, you did not need to. Where are you? Are in the west wing?" Well, he seems rude for interrupting what I'm trying to say.

"Yeah. I'm in the garden behind Block F building"

"Just wait for me. I will be there in 5 minutes."

"Ok-" I didn't quite get to finish my sentence because the call has already ended.

Well, He seems... rude and boy, I really hate dealing with that type of people.

✦✦✦

Vote and Comment