Gone

Gone. Liam’s gone. He just can’t be. He promised me he’d come home alive; and Liam never broke a promise. I couldn’t stand to look at his limp, lifeless body lay on the bleach white sheets of the hospital bed. I needed to get out. I couldn’t take all his friends and family crying, the smell of death and just knowing he was gone. I quickly turned on my heels and ran out and headed to his house. Tears were blinding my view as I ran, finally reaching his house. I ran up to his room, just hoping he’d be sitting on his bed waiting for me. I could hear his voice calling my name “Lily! I’m in here!” I quickened my pace at the soft sound of his voice and ran in to find he wasn’t there. More tears filled my eyes and I sighed as I looked around his neat room. I needed something just to remember him. I couldn’t completely let go. So I started searching through his draws and under clothes until I found a small book I had never seen. LIAM JAMES PAYNE shone bright in gold on the cover. I trailed my hand over the writing and opened it. It was a journal. I didn’t know Liam kept a journal. Why hadn’t he told me? Well I guess it is sort of personal. I looked at his neat hand-writing then stopped myself from reading it. What if he didn’t want me to read it? It’s not mine. But my curiosity soon took over along with the pain of missing him and just needing to feel like he was still there. So I started reading the first entry.

--

Sorry it's short! The first few chapters will be short till the extremely good stuff starts! :) Next chapter at 10 reads! Please spread it around!