One Night Stand

A/N: This story contains smut! If you can't handle or do not like it, then please do NOT read!
Thank you!

I coughed after downing my last shot. I can't even remember how many I've had. All I know is that my vision is blurring and my words are slurring. I slammed the shot glass down and laughed. 'I haven't been this drunk in a long time' I thought after pulling off my blue jacket.

My attention was suddenly directed to the man that just sat next to me. He was obviously sober. His outfit consisted of a red leather jacket, with two whit strips across both biceps, plain black skinny jeans, and red converse. He looked over to me and gave me a nod. I laughed and clapped my hands together, turning around in my seat to face him completely. The look he gave me held confusion, which made me want to laugh more.

"What is a guy like you, doing in a place like this?" I slurred, throwing my arms out wide.

The Asian man laughed at my drunken state.

"I need a drink." He replied simply, shrugging his shoulders.

"That's what a bar is for, isn't it?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

He nodded while grabbing the shot of liquor the bartender had passed him.

"What's your name?" I asked, burping afterwards.

"Evan. Yours?"

"Jonathan." I slurred.

He laughed, "Are you sure?" You're really wasted."

"I-I'm positive." I stuttered with a smirk.

"Well it's nice too meet you, Jonathan."

I gave a nod like he did when he first sat down.

"You don't plan on driving home anytime soon, do you?" He asked. I could hear the concern in his voice.

"N-Nope. I wanna go home though." I pouted, leaning towards him.

He sat his glass down.

"I can take you too a motel?" He suggested.

"Or" I said loudly, "You can take me too your place.

His laughter filled the slightly empty bar, "Are you suggesting something?" He asked, grinning.

"Maybe." I slurred, "I haven't had any fun tonight." He laughed again, making me do so as well. He turned to face me, and I place a hand on his upper thigh. His eyebrows raised and he slowly stood from his seat.

"Well come on then." He smirked.

I eagerly jumped out of my seat, and followed him through the bar. Once we got outside, the parking lot was empty, except for our too vehicles.

A drunken grin made its way across my face as we made it too the car. Evan turned around and before he could say anything I pressed my body against his, pinning him between myself and the car.

"Woah. A little eager are we?" He asked with a grin, gripping the sides of my waist too keep me steady.

I didn't answer with words. Instead I latched my lips onto his neck, receiving a surprised gasp from Evan.

Although I barley knew the man, my drunken self was too eager. I never considered why Evan, who was completely sober, was going along with my dirty actions.

I found myself rubbing my hand against Evans slowly tightening jeans and continued leaving hickeys along his neck.

"Mmm. Fuck." Evan moaned as I continued to rub him.

I detached my lips from his neck and finally spoke, "Let's finish this somewhere else, yeah?"

Evan quickly nodded and we both climbed into his car. It was hard resisting the urge too rub my hands over every inch of his body but I managed. Besides, I knew I would enjoy myself more if I waited.

Before I knew it, we were already stumbling through the door of his apparent, gasping and tugging at each other's clothing.

We made it too what appeared to be his bed room and fell into the bed. I tore off Evans jacket and shirt and discarded it too the side as he leaned over me.

We were soon both completely naked, our hot bodies rubbing against one another. Evan unexpectedly reached down and grabbed my member, stroking it rapidly.

"Oh, fuck!" I groaned biting my lip.

"You like that?" Evan asked with a smirk.

His hand continued to work his magic, sending bolts of pleasure through my groin.

"Ah f-fuck, Evan. I'm gonna cum." I moaned.

Evan released me before I could do so, leaving me gasping as he retreated to his dresser, and came back with lube and a condom.

He grabbed my legs and pulled me too the edge of the bed. He rolled the condom onto himself and covered his fingers in lube.

"Ready?" He grinned, and by the look in his eyes I could tell he does this often.

Before I could respond he pushed two fingers into me and began slowly pushing them in and out.

"Mmm." I moaned, grabbing my dick and stroking it, "Oh, fuck me."

"I will in a minute, calm down." Evan said smirking down at me.

"Ah, shit." I yelled as he added another finger and stroked myself faster. Evan used his free hand too stop me from touching myself, making me whimper in response.

He slowly pulled his fingers out and rubbed lube all over his member. He lined himself up with my entrance and slowly pushed in.

I winced, gripping onto his forearms. He began rocking back and forth, thrusting himself in and out of me, leaving us both moaning and yelling out with pleasure.

"Oh, yeah. Fuck, you're right." Evan breathed as he continued too fuck me.

We moaned together until we both reached our climax, making me cum onto Evans stomach and him too fill the condom.

Tired and exhausted, Evan collapsed down on top of me, breathing heavily.

"Wow." I breathed, "That's the best I've ever had."

"Hell yeah it is." Evan grinned.

***

A/N: Oh hot damn! This was my very first time writing smut so I'm sorry if this is really bad and rushed.

"And as always, I hope ye enjoyed!"

Xoxo, Britney (::) <3 ;)