1

Abby Pov:

Today was my first day of school and I was so nervous. I don't know what to expect. It's September which means school started like a month ago, meaning  I will have to be introduced in everyone of my classes which is going to suck cause I hate being the center of attention.

I decided to wear a dress today because, who knows? Maybe my next door neighbor will be there and I don't want to look ugly in front of him, but you really can't blame me. He has tan skin and dark brown hair with a blonde streak and anyways, I don't even know him and I'm already obsessing over him. My dad drops me off in front of my new school, I start to panic.

"You'll be fine Abby. I know you will have a great day," he said.
"Thanks dad." I kiss him on the check and hop out of the car. Who knows maybe today will be great... Who am I kidding it's gonna suck.

I walk into the front door of my new school seeing everyone staring at me. Oh my god, everyone's going to hate me. I'm not going to have any friends. This is going to be awful I should have just stayed with my mom. I was freaking out while trying to find my way to the office. I eventually found it and slowly made my way in, I saw a lady sitting in a chair in the middle of the room and walked up to her.
I smiled, "Hi, um, I'm new, my name is Abby Wilson," I said quietly.
"Oh hello dear, I have your schedule around here somewhere," she said looking around.

"Ah, here it is," she said picking up a red folder and handing it to me explaining what the papers were and my locker number.
"Thank you so much," I said while leaving the office. Now, I just needed to find my locker and go to class. I found my locker right away. Thankfully it was a top locker. I loaded all my things in it. I looked down at my schedule and continued walking.  I then knock into someone. Great.

"I'm so sorry, I'm such a spaz," I said laughing,
"It's all good," a familiar voice says. I look up and there was Calum.
"Oh hey Abby," he says with a smirk.
"Hey Calum."
"Well it's nice to see you but I got to get to class. I'll see you around," he says with a smile.
He walks off and I can't help but freak out. Finally, a cute guy goes to my school. At my old one there were like no cute guys and if they were they were fuck boys. I then continued searching for my first class which was math.

Once I found the room and walked in and of course everyone stared at me. I tried not to let it bother me. When I walked in I heard lots of people whispering about me but I just remembered what my dad said and ignored them.
"Hi, I'm Miss. Harvey. (A/N that's my English teachers name, in case you were wondering) You can take a seat next to Micheal in the back," she said while pointed to the desk in the back of the class beside a kid with bright hair. I just thanked her and made my way to my seat.

As I sat down I could feel Michael's eyes on me.
"Uh, hi," I said.
"Hey," he said back.
As the teacher began her lesson Michael kept staring at me. He did this almost the whole class and it was very annoying. As the bell rang I faced Michael,
"Why were you staring at me the whole class?" I snapped
"Because your quite pretty," he said. I smiled and blushed even though I could already tell he was some fuck boy but hey a complement's a complement.

I stood up and said bye to Michael and left the room feeling his eyes on my butt as I walked. I flicked him of behind my back, hearing him chuckle in response, and tried to find my locker with out walking into someone like last time. I went to my locker to get my history books and there was a girl by my locker. When I got there I put my stuff in my locker.

"Hey your the new girl right?" a girl with light blonde hair and blue eyes asked.
"Oh yeah, my name's Abby," I said sweetly.
"It's nice to meet you I'm Grace," she said.
"You too," I replied.
"Do you have anyone to sit with at lunch today?" She asked.
"Oh, um, no not really I haven't really made a friend yet," I said shyly.

"That's okay you can sit with me and my friend Charlotte, she's really nice and funny," she said.
"Wow that's so nice, thank you so much," I responded happily.
"Yeah, no problem! I know what it's like to be the new kid," she said while laughing.
"Yeah it sucks," I said also laughing.
"See you at lunch," she called as I went into the English room. I just waved and again was introduced into another class.

As the day went on I could tell this year would be boring. It was lunch now and I was trying to find where Grace said I should meet her.  I was so happy she asked me to sit with them because if she didn't, I would be alone in the bathroom eating my lunch like the new kids do in movies. I guess I could  have sat with that Michael kid and his friends but he was kinda stupid. "Hey Grace," I said sitting down once I found her.

"Hey Abby, this is Charlotte." I smiled and looked at the pretty, light brown haired girl .
"Oh, Your the new girl everyone is talking about. Abby, right?" Charlotte said. I laughed,
"yeah that's me."
"Well it's nice to meet you," Charlotte said.
As lunch went on I was really starting to like these two. They were really nice and really funny. Soon we were talking about people I should and should not hang around with.

"So what about Michael?" I asked them barley remembering anyone else's name.
''Oh, no no no don't go for him he will just use you like he does with everyone. You could probably get any guy in this school you do not want to be with him, hes a nice guy but do not date him" Grace said.

I look towards his table to see him staring this way. I look down as fast as I could. Hopefully he didn't see me looking at him. I look back his way to see he wasn't staring anymore, but another guy was at a table right next to him. Can you guess who that was... Yeah it was Calum. I blushed and looked down.

"Oh my gosh, why is Calum looking this way?" Charlotte asked.
"He is my next door neighbor," I said.
"You're so lucky, he is one of the most popular guys at this school," Charlotte said.
"Why is he so popular?" I asked.
"Look at him he's hot as fuck," Charlotte said while laughing.
"Shut up its because he is the star soccer player here," Grace answered.

AUTHORS NOTE-
Hey idk what to say this is our first story and it sucks rn but it gets better pinky promise k bye