//16\\

Liam rubs Ezra's back gently as he waited for the bottle to warm up in the microwave. He listened to the soft babbling and sniffing noises coming from the small baby.

Liam coos rocking side to side, poor baby woke up crying up a storm. As soon as the microwave beeped he took out the milk.

He turned the lights off making the baby squeak as he started walking up the steps. He walks into his room noticing Zayn already up rubbing his eyes

"Yay your back" Zayn mumble excitingly reaching for the baby. Liam hands him to him giving him the warm bottle also, "I think he had a little nightmare"

Zayn coos holding Ezra in a rocking position, giving him the bottle. The baby immediately takes holds it beginning to drink it, he blindly grabs Zayn's thumb gripping on it.

Zayn smiles down at the 8 month old who smiles back, his eyes crinkling. "He's the most adorable wittle baby in the world" he says in his baby voice. He caresses his thumb on the baby's fist taking him in.

He turns to look at Liam whose already snuggled to his side sleeping. "Your bear of a dad never likes to stay up with us" Ezra sits up looking at Liam, he pulls the bottles out of his mouth pointing at him.

"Dada" He starts to babble words making Zayn snort.

"He's a lazy cow, I know" Ezra looks up at Zayn grinning before laying back in his arms. Zayn goes to put the bottle in his mouth but he turns his head, "ah we'll finish later" he rubs his eyes glances at the clock that's shows 6:30am. "Well what do you want to do, since you're not going back to bed baby red?"

Ezra babbles kicking at his feet. Zayn chuckles standing up with him, "can't wait til you speak real words"

Ezra grips his shirt looking around, Zayn pulled the blanket over Liam and went downstairs. He opens the blind letting the light in, he placed Ezra on the baby mat before turning the tv on to the news.

Zayn puts some of the baby toys down making the baby clap excitingly. "Aw so you woke up just to play, huh?" He asks the baby was grinning at him chewing on his bear.

Zayn sits down placing the toy on the coffee table, "Cmon boo, get the toy" he says encouraging the baby. He read that if babies stood up longer, that would be the next step to walking.

Zayn moves the toy around catching his attention making him squeal pointing. "Come get me" he says in a funny voice moving the toy along the table.

He smiles watching Ezra drop the bear from his mouth crawling towards the table. As he gets close he grips the table standing up his legs wobbling a little

"Oh my god, good job!" Zayn exclaims clapping his hands. Ezra gurgles smiling at Zayn as he grabs the toy sitting back down quickly. Zayn scoops into his arms kissing his chubby cheeks, "If daddy was awake he'd be proud"

Just as he said Liam's name he heard the familiar sound of heavy footsteps coming down the steps and a loud yawn, "Zayn I want coffee"

He scoffs playing with Ezra's hair, "Make it yourself, I'm teaching my baby to stand"

Liam rubs his eyes, "Aw I want to teach him, you taught him to stick his tongue out. My turn to teach him something" Liam says stomping like a kid

Ezra smiles moving excitingly seeing Liam stomp around. "Alright alright, here" He says picking up Ezra, stretching his arms to him. Liam smiles taking him, "Now you go make breakfast, like that good househusband you are"

Zayn glares stepping on his foot. Liam doubles over a little making Ezra squeal when his legs hang, "That hurt!"

"I'm not a househusband" Zayn says walking towards the kitchen. "I was joking about the house husband thing" Zayn ignores him continuing to walk in the kitchen, Liam pouts looking down at Ezra.

"Baba's mad at me now" The baby pouts right back making Liam coo, "Let's get you standing buddy"

*

Zayn wipes the counters, putting the plate of food on the table, "Li cmon, breakfast is done! I'm sure my little pumpkin is hungry" he mumbles that last part.

He frowns not hearing any heavy footsteps or crawling. Zayn puts the high chair near the table before walking out the threshold looking around.

He notices Liam watching as Ezra grips onto the little dark blue baby chair. Zayn gasps sitting next to Liam, "What is he doing?"

Liam snorts, "He's been like this for a while now babbling to me" Ezra starts to drool a little making these screeching noises catching their attentions. Zayn coos, "Aw look at my little pumpkin standing"

Ezra let's go wobbling a little, his chubby fingers holding onto the window to the backyard. He lets go, his little tongue sticking out making Zayn squeal

He takes out his phone snapping thousands of pictures before the baby fell back on his butt. "Uh oooh" Ezra says loudly making both Liam and Zayn laugh.

Liam puts him on his lap, "Uh oh" Ezra puts his hand in his mouth gurgling. Zayn squeals sending the picture to everyone on his contact list. "Are you sending it to everyone?" Liam asks with a snort

"Yes I am, this is special" Liam rolls his eyes fondly before getting up, "Well were going to stuff our faces" Zayn nods getting up his eyes glued to the phone, "I'm posting this on Instagram too!"

"Not surprised" Liam yells out in the kitchen. Zayn types on his phone walking into the kitchen slowly, "Ok done" he says. He shows him the picture on Instagram already getting 500 likes, he smiles at the caption that said 'guess who's standing now? This little guy!' Liam noticed that he tagged Harry in the photo too.

Zayn cuts the pancakes in little bits placing it in the bowl. He puts it infront of Ezra whose moving his legs in the high chair. Zayn kisses his head before sitting down next to Liam, "Wouldn't it be awesome f he started walking by your birthday?" Zayn says excitingly

"I find it so cute that you two have the same birthday month" Zayn continues clapping a little. "Maybe on Ezzy's birthday, I'll put your name on the cake too" He says poking at Liam's arm

Liam snorts gulping the juice, "I think he'll be fine with his own cake" Zayn smiles playing with Ezra's curl, he watched the baby eating the bits of pancake slowly. "I can't believe my little angel is gonna be one in four months, I'm gonna cry" Zayn says pouting a little. Liam ruffles his hair, "Don't cry just yet, save it on the date"

Zayn snorts looking back down at Ezra who was putting the pieces of pancake (that Zayn put a slight drizzle of syrup on) on his head. "No baby don't do that" Ezra look at him before taking the pancake off his head putting it in his mouth

"Ew, don't do that either" Zayn says giggling a little. Liam chuckles patting the high chair, "That's my boy" He says making Ezra grin at them, continuing to put the pieces in his hair

______________
Double update, sorta lol
Thank you for reading today's chapter, and if your wondering I just post whenever, I don't have a pattern or anything so I'll pop out anywhere like Zayn *makes face*

So star it, comment below if you liked it. Please read my one show called Again, it's very short but I think it's adorable

-Saliah Xx