Chapter 45: Life with Olivia

Alana's P.O.V.

She just embarrassed me in front of my Hollywood friends! "Alana, I tried to reason out with you, but you wouldn't ever do what I say, so we're going to give you one final choice, Olivia or the orphanage?" Katy asked, I'm done calling her mom, she's not worth it.

"I'd rather be homeless than go to any of those two places." I spat rudely, "Okay Shannon, Olivia's it is." What, she's actually serious? I guess she is because she just stepped on the gas pedal and off I go, to meet my doom. "You can't take me there!" I panicked.

"Oh so now you're growing all panicky hun, why didn't you think about what would happen when you started growing rebellious? You're right, I don't have the right to control you, but Olivia does, and she will change you however she wants."

Katy's P.O.V.

We arrived at Olivia's house a few hours later and to my surprise, she hasn't jumped out of the window yet. "Bye Alana." I said, the next thing I knew, she started crying. "Please don't send me there, I promise I'll change!" Oh please, it's not like she's never said that before.

"I'm sorry sweetie, some things just have to be done. You can still see me through the internet, I'll make sure the paparazzi post something of me once a while so you won't forget." And just that like, Shannon dragged her out of the car, leaving me completely by myself.

I'm so stupid, how on earth could I just give up my only daughter? All the things she's done, I can't tolerate it anymore. I watched as the door opened up and Alana screamed as Olivia took her inside. I have to admit I was a little heartbroken, but Shannon didn't seem at all affected by it.

"One less problem to deal with now." She said starting the engine, "Shan, do you think I made a stupid decision to just send her off like that?" I asked biting my fingernails, "Don't worry, she will learn that you mean a lot to her here, then she'll come back by herself."

"How, even a car takes 3 hours to get here! It'll take days for someone to walk here!" She ignored me and started driving, how on earth was I supposed to tell John about this? "I need you to just move on okay Katy, if she really wants you, then she will find a way to come back for you."

"I guess you're right, she deserves what she's getting right now. She put the family through hell just a few months ago, and now she's trying to make me have a heart attack." She wasn't the easiest baby to raise either, I don't even know how I put up with her for that many years.

4 hours later...

"Thanks Shan, I'll see you tomorrow, drive safe!" I unlocked the door and John immediately rushed up to me, "Katy, where have you been?" His voice was full of concern, I sighed and placed my things onto the counter. "John, I need to tell you something." And this wasn't going to be easy.

"I know sweetheart, Alana was sent back to Olivia. I understand that this decision had to be made, she will realize that we are her true family one day, just obviously not right now."

I stood paralyzed looking at him, "Aren't you mad that I sent our daughter away, and without telling you?" He wrapped his arms around my waist, "She's been really bad lately, she's grown too rebellious, it was right to take her back to Olivia, she'll learn that you mean a lot to her."

"John, I feel so bad right now, I mean, I just gave our daughter away!" I whispered since Cooper came back into the room, "She will find a way to come back if she really does realize one day, but this is the best for her as of right now."

I smiled and placed my lips on his, "You're so beautiful Kate." He said running his hand through my hair, "No I'm not, I'm old and useless right now. And I almost died because of a teenage girl!" It's true, everything I said I meant it. I'm not as young as I was years ago, although I haven't really aged on the face that much.