I : Kyle

Having someone who completes you. Rubbing my tattoo, wondering what it must be like to have your soul mate. There they were, Braylor the school idol couple sitting in one another laps. This is some bull that some people get to have there soul mate and we don't! WE have to watch them have what don't. Brad and Taylor is just another constant reminder about what it feels like to be alone.

The door swung open, and the professor looks over and the class mirrored his actions. There was a guy, standing in the doorway, with teal eyes, mahogany brown hair, and fair skin. By his outfit, that he had some sort of style.

"Are you Kyle," the kid nodded " I wasn't expecting you today take a seat, by... Tristen." Really Mr. Jefferson really?

"Hello, my name is Kyle" he stumbled over.

"I'm Tristen" I said clearing my belongings off of the extra desk that is now being used. I asked,"New here?"

"Yeah, I just got transferred" He said releasing a sigh as he sat down.

"It took you an eternity to get here." I pointed out, "class Is about to end."

"Let me tell you, this school is complicated and extremely hard to navigate around. I am just learning"

"Actually the school have Pride Leaders. They help kids find their way around the school. I'm one of them actually, let me see your schedule." I requested. He handed me his schedule. Examining his schedule I noticed we had the first two and the last two classes together.

"We have Life Class together." I told him

"What's Life Class?" he asked

"Umm it's a class about LIFE I would assume." i said making us laugh.

Brummm The Bell Rang.

"Here I'll take you there." I said packing my thing up really fast.

Bye Mr. Jefferson

I'm going to skip going to my locker, to make sure that he did not get confused.

"Why that big crowd over there?" he asked in intrigued

"That's Braylor." I muttered

"They seem to be popular." he pointed out

"Yeah Everyone around here seems to like them." But me

"Is it always like this. Crowded" he grunted as he pushed past a kid

"Sadly Yeah it is." I admitted

he yelled, "Hold up I can barley see you!" nahh he will learn to keep up. I kept plowing over kids, After a while I didn't hear him so I stopped and looked back. You can tell that he was mesmerized by them, just like everyone else. I made my way back over there to him.
"Wow I see why everyone is amaz-" I yanked him

"Come On" I yelled over the awing off the crowd

I got there earlier than usual, to introduce him to the teacher.

"Mr. Dulany this is the new kid... umm"

"Kyle" he said speaking for himself. I stood there for a second. Then i went to my seat. This Class was the most Interesting class. So my seat was in the front of the class. Unlike Geo where I chose to sit in the back of class.

Brummm The Bell Rang.

Kyle sat down next to me.

"what do you think you are doing, that's Braylor's seat." I whispered to him, as the teacher was talking.